Put $ Down on a G8 GT Today

i dont know about all of the other companies but the AirTran flight i took down to Naples dropped from like $350 to $90 within 24 hrs of the departure time. Also dont fly on Friday or Sunday it will be mad more expensive.

I just booked a flight through Southwest for $145. I may look within 24 hours of the flight to see if there is anything crazy cheap, if so then we will just book something crazy cheap for my wife and she can be my co-pilot. I have been known to get lost a few times.

Thanks, will do.

Sweetness!

Picked up the car on Saturday. Everything went smooth and the drive wasn’t too bad. Took 8 hrs and 40 min…mapquest said 9 hours. I stopped once to eat and once for gas…kept the cruise at 71 most of the way. Overall I love the car, the paint looks even better in person, quality level is higher than a normal GM, rides smooth but still firm, and the engine is pretty sweet for a DD. Washed it up yesterday but didn’t get a chance to take pics…rained today so I guess next time I wash it I will post some pics.

congrats

i checked it out and took it for a quick spin. i agree that its very nice. feels quality, rides smooth etc. motor is really responsive aswell. overall i was impressed. its a bit big, but aside from that, everything is top notch.