put the d16 on the dyno

went from a 1.5l to a 1.6l, and from a 14b to a small 16g

here is the comparison

here is the last dyno on the 1.5. boost was at 11.5 and 10. dont ever use a profec b and an internal wastegate. they dont play nice together.
http://www.zer0daze.com/pics/dyno.7.30.05.jpg

this is the new engine on 11psi tappering down to 9 (i am sure you can tell where the profec b starts being ghey)
http://www.zer0daze.com/pics/HPTQ9.3.jpg

yea, the new one makes better with compression 2 points lower (went from 10.5:1 to about 8.8:1) and less boost at redline.

none of this really matter though.
i pulled the profec b, and put in a MBC until i get the external gate in… and its setup for 13-14psi, and now it holds boost to redline :slight_smile:

polish powA

:golfclap:

more torque = more good

i think i am gonna rebuild the big 16g i have and put that on… then run 18psi :slight_smile:

flat :tup:

nice numbers, your catching up to some of the b series all motor guys coughturbocivcough

can’t wait to see what it does at 18psi

catching up? that was at 9 psi. its on 13-14ish. i think its gone well past his (cough and yours cough) numbers.

did i mention mine costs less to build yet?
:poke:

want to get off his sack and on mine now?

very nice curves

I hope you can beat my numbers, my car has never seen a dyno and never will, not too many awd dynos around sorry, I don’t care do dyno a stock car.

btw john made 226whp

and this means what? he makes more than a d16 on 9 psi? yep
he makes more than a d16 on 13psi? nope

are you still riding his sack? yep

anywho. good for him, i am glad he make big numbers… he put a lot of time into it. but it has no relivance to my thread.

why do you uncle bens guys insist on trying to start some sort of drama? you’re like a a bunch of girls. you’re catty

meowwwww, I like polish boys and my nuts. those are good numbers john, besides noone really cares about a civic without a turbo. congrats, now hurry and put a real turblo on the new built motor, so you can put down the 400whp its capable of.

relax, I like getting you all bent out of shape as soon as I mention B series in any one of your threads,:), I’m just playin, I do love to start drama though, your right.

^
i am gonna change your title to “i’m really joestypes” if you keep it up

notsoturbociv, i dont want to go much over 300. i have driven the 400whp+ cars and been in them after tuning. its just too much for a daily driver.
its great for getting your intarweb cock sucked, but thats about it. :shrug:

i thought that was the whole point.:confused:

nice # what is your MPG’S?

between 1700-4000rpm and 13-17in/hg my a/f is in the mid 15’s. i havent gone through a whole tank yet, but i am expecting mid 30’s per gallon… maybe more.

that shouldnt change no matter how much power i make.

nice!

OT: but i was thinking on putting four dountson my ka

i like the numbers that you are making, maybe by the spring time ill have my setup together im looking to do much of the same, we’ll see though, too soon to really say much

well I like it. the car pulls great. john when did you get on the dyno and where was I?