Quad Vs Bike

yeah and injuries heal more slowly when you get older.

Dirtbike > Quad

Ill take my chances. So far the only issues Ive had are getting stuck in deep mud (mines a 2wd) and almost getting hit by a train.

Esp if you ever plan to hit any kind of jump. Bikes fly a lot better.

Ive got a strained muscle that I pulled or something 2 months ago that just wont heal but I did that at work, not riding but yeah I noticed shit takes longer to heal these days.

Trust me with my poor coordination and balance a quad is a safer bet for me.

Im not into jumping. I like trail riding and blasting down rr tracks.

:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

with a dirt bike you could have jumped the tracks.

I was on a narrow bridge so it wasnt a matter of jumping tracks. It wasnt my quad and I kept stalling it trying to get it on the bridge and I looked up and saw a train and had to yank it off the side of the tracks because it didnt have reverse (mine does).

you suck. shoulda got hit!

If I did Id come back and haunt your house or car or something.

im not worried about it, i dont believe in ghosts or the afterlife. sorry to disappoint

i LOVE trail riding for hours/days on end. lol. when im feeling lucky, i beat the shit outta it jumping, wheelie… climb things. lol.

im not looking to be the next travis p. Altho, i can only wish :smiley:

I dont really believe in that shit either but it seemed like a good thing to say

says it all…

Then theres also the 2 stroke mixing gas and oil thing with a dirtbike. With a quad you can just pull up to a gas pump and fill it up. Ive had to do that while out riding.

wrong, 2-strokes are “old school”…four strokes there is no mixing :retardclap

Arent most dirt bikes 2 strokes though?

What I said was Ive had to fill up while riding, not mix gas and oil.

Most bikes are four stroke now. Trail bikes have almost always been four stroke and its actually pretty diccicult to find a new 125 or larger motocross bike.

+1.

I dont know a whole lot about dirtbikes but it seems like most of the ones I see are 2 strokes. I guess Im just seeing older ones then.

I know for sure a bunch of them out on the ice were 2 strokes due to the smell.

Actually, I think there were more 2 stroke quads then 2 stroke bikes. All of the bikes were 4 stroke with the exception of one classic one that a girl was riding. At least the day I was there.