question about brakes

Ok well I put new pads new calipers and bled the lines when I drive the pedal gets real hard then if I turn off the car and let it cool down it gets soft and normal again…and when the pedal is hard the car starts to shake…the cylinder works cuz the air is circulating

without knowing a thing about your car, i suspect a brake booster vacuum leak, either through the booster itself or the vacuum supply hose

I mean I really don’t know much but would I hear the leak?

I agree with Jason, definetly sounds something Booster related.

edit - you may or may not. Look at the vacuum hose attached to the booster, and all the other vacuum hoses.

its possible your pedal is just stiffer due to new calipers, pad, and a fresh bleed (maybe you had some air in the lines before). but then again, then “car shakes” part doesnt fit right.

i would check for fluid around your master cylinder/brake booster. how old is the car? maybe a seal or two is worn?

Booster Related x3
maybe shaking cause its got a huge vacc leak

Ok on the booster I see no brake fluid leak.
The pads and calipers are the rite fight fit so that’s not why it shakes.

What vacum hoses do I check or replace?? The one that coonnects to the booster because when I disconnect it I feel air but maybe its not circulating rite

Loose wheel?

and check any/all the vacuum lines for a leak.

Did you adjust the pedal/pushrod recently?

When I pump my brakes the rpm goes up

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

No I havent …I know had took the booster off the car when the engine bay got painted