question about legal rights/injuries

Thats a good plan Ak, see what they say. Can’t hurt to get a few opinions on what you should/could do. It still all sucks though, hopefully youll be healed up quick and back on your feet in no time. Oh I am down for boarding on saturday, assuming I dont still feel like crap myself. GOod luck with it all! :redface:

She’s right.

New York NEW YORK CIV. PRAC.R. Section 214 3 years

You should have been hitting up a lawsuit the first time you went to the doctor for that knee. You are two years too late I think.

Plus the fact that Tim Hortons did pay (according to you) for rehab stuff, the fact that you accepted that and let this much time go by might have let them off the hook. I’m not a lawyer, so definitely go see one, but I think you are SOL because you waited too long.

be careful not too talk about dancing all night long

^^^
:lol:

That seriously sucks, these are the situations in which lawyers are meant to be used. Best of luck to you. :frowning:

Like i said before, statute of limitations is 3 years…and you cannot sue an employer whether it be a previous one, or a current one

if Tim Hortons did pay for your PT then you SHOULD have a WCB# or Carrier case #. If you have no idea what im talking about, then call where ever you had physical therapy and find out who was footing the bill. because if you do have a Workers comp for any work that has been done on your knee is covered for the rest of your life. However, if its constant ongoing treatment, they will also sometimes schedule you out, meaning, they may offer you a lump sym of money, but then you would have no more covered medical on your knee through Workers Comp

…that is what my mother said, who works for a personal injury firm

if you have any ?'s Ak, feel free to call :slight_smile:

^^^ thanks so much D
im gonna talk to some people and then go from there…gonna call my PT place soon and find out what i can do if anything. this totally sucks…i dont want surgery nor do i have time…but i have to set aside classes and work for a lil bit…grR

i’ll call you for sure if i have any other questions. thanks again!

pm willybeen he rides street bikes with a lawyer

I will try and be around more for you when you have the surgery;) good luck hun i’m sure you will be back boarding in no time!! call Joe’s Dad…I think it would be the best idea also