question for the honda guys

Wifes car is a 08 civic EC auto with the 1.8 it just went over the 70k mark and I’m thinking now would be a good time to change the plugs. I know they aren’t normally done till 100k, but with the fuel prices going up I’m wondering if there is a few MPG to be found with aftermarket plugs. So who has had what kind of results with which kinds and brands of spark plugs.

chaaange em if ya wnat . your in the range in a little while . doubtfull ya would see any diff

ngk iridium…wont see much of a difference. be sure to check the tire pressure/air filter/cabin air filter

what he said or just go OEM spark plugs. either way your not loosing. i feel like honda uses/used some ngk or other name brand for their oem plugs, i forget tho

I keep up on that stuff pretty well. The TPM light sets once it’s off 2 psi so thats easy.

I’m not really expecting to pick up much, more of a curriousity kind of thing.

copper NGKs.

denso is the other brand honda uses but you cant get any better than factory honda ngk many of retards bought bosh platnum plus 4 expecting power and milage while actually decresing milage and pluging there catalytic converter with un burned fuel

NGK all the way. None of that special shit either, just the standard NGK R it wil be listed as stock/OEM for Honda