Question!?!?!?!?

Terry you have a KA… dude im interested… let me know…

also from what im getting the FJ is only carb. not fuel injected? unless i missed something… :confused:

Edit: does anyone have black silicone…? needed badly to stop water from getting into my hatch…

HAD a KA, that shit is gone, those son guys snapped it up quick.

i dont think all the FJ’s were carb, the one on wikipedia looks fuel injected to me.

dang… to late…

anywho getting back on topic:
I think i need to test drive 2 s13’s one with a CA and one with an SR and then ill be able to make up my mind for sure. The other thing i ha in mind was go CA with this car and the next s13 i get do SR swap. What do you guys think?

Both carb and fuel injected. Most were fuel injected, thus the designation of the E in it’s standard Nissan engine naming format

The CAs and the SRs from what I understand deliver very similar power bands. You’d be hard pressed to tell the difference. Good luck test driving a CA S13. I’m sure it’s near impossible to find out. There’s also a member on this board with a JDM CA S13.

Yeah I think I know who you speak of. You say they have the same power bands but someone else was telling me that they’re different… hhhmmmm… see this is why I want to try things for myself because everyone has different views.

In stock form, the SR makes better low RPM torque but the CA revs higher than the SR.
Just think RB and you’re gonna get in line with what the CA does. CA revs HIGH but can be a pussy low down.
SR has 0.2L more for low down torque. Probably not the best factor, but one of them for sure.
BTW, I am in no way an SR or CA guru. Just mentioning what I’ve heard and what I’ve read in the past.

i honestly think that the CA is an awesome swap for anyone who has a cheap S13, maybe not in the best shape… it’s cheap, u get a turbo that u can play around with, and i believe it is lighter then an SR.

The SR would be better if you have an S13 in a little better shape, maybe a coupe cuz they’re more pimp then a hatch :stuck_out_tongue: u get a motor with more aftermarket support, and something that you can spend a little more money on.

lol my car is in good condition and the CA being cheap is even better lol… I think I will go with getting the second s13 and doing the SR swap in that one… :drivin