Question

So im looking kinda… for a bike, just something to take to work or what ever on the weekends.

This guy at work has a Red 04-07? Hyosung GT 650R.

Its got NOS and turbo/supercharger… what ever he said, i was kinda busy at the moment

Never heard of a hyosung before, i dont really care, ill post pics tuesday when i get my cell phone cable back from my girl.

Ive drove bikes, upto a 'busa (only about a mile with that, just up the road and back.) so i dont want to hear can you ride blah blah blah.

Now heres my Question, How much would you pay, for it. 3K and its mint. Except for the 20 stickers on it. which if i buy it are all coming off. Again im not looking for something super dooper fast just, something to ride, and def something DIFFERENT w/o the 10K price tag.

He’s already made a offer and i told him im gunna hold off til i get some input.

Forgot to mention, i think its an 06. but he bough it in iraq before coming home in sept, after getting his knee blown out. (litteraly)

^ same color and everything^

Their junk. Don’t buy it.

The repsonce i was looking for!!!

i just want a bike and have someone not say,

OO there goes another GXSR, or Honda…

Who cares what other people think. Don’t buy a no name bike because you think you have to be different then every other person that owns a Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki. Everyone owns those because they are quality made bikes.

i was just questioning it because its something ive never heard of, and just wanted people input. ive just been reading reveiws on the 05-08, and there mixed.

i still would buy jays 600RR.

good luck finding parts or a local dealer for them!!!

ya… just thinking that.

not even worth arguing over, so whatever you say.

Now heres my Question, How much would you pay, for it. 3K and its mint. Except for the 20 stickers on it. which if i buy it are all coming off. Again im not looking for something super dooper fast just, something to ride, and def something DIFFERENT w/o the 10K price tag.

He’s already made a offer and i told him im gunna hold off til i get some input.

hyosung is a fairly new company from south korea, starting out like like the rest of them, so eventually they’ll probably be good, but for now they are shitty ripoffs of the major manufacturers. this particular model is a SV650 analog, except reliability and build quality on it are nowhere close.
unless you’re buying one of those new with factory warranty, stay away.
from what I hear almost everyone who bout this make came back later with problems ranging from small gremlins to failed bottoms .

There’s a shop in New Burgh that sells those bikes and another one in Hudson.

not so local thou. and i wonder how long it would take if u needed to order a part!!??

Does anybody else smell something?

his Kuwait plates or whatever are still on the bike. but ive been just thinking about parts and shit… not worth the hasle.

since i cant wait to tell you till the pics, he wants ~5K for it. he paid 4,758. i seen the paper work. only thing he did was add N20 and turbo.

So jay, if you see this and you still want to sell the honda.

<—MEE over here…!!

lol. i’ve always loved that bike, honda or not.

:nod

He put a turbo on the bike and nitrous to it? Who is this guy? ::slight_smile:

need pics of bike in question

doing it now, should have them up soon.

Also im not gunna buy for a number of reasons, mainly being i have to top an offer of 7K by his freind coming home from a 21 month tour.

His friend is an idiot. Your the one making out in the deal by using your head and not buying a no name bike.

Tell me about it, he brang in a folder yesterday at work showing me all these papers on the bored out motor, pistons, ducati header + exhaust, blah blah blah. He just wants to sell because he knows its poop. and hes selling to get another 'busa.

Will have pics at 3, picking up my girl then ill have them up asap.

just gunna find a 600RR or a gsxr750.

hell i’d even get a dirtbike, put it on the road, then went the cops chase me, dissapear into a trail ;D

Ok he said it was turbo’d. Did he explain how he bolted a turbo onto a Ducati header? Something with that bike does not add up. Who is this turd?