quick fill in hamburg

if you have gotten gas at the quik fill on camp rd in hamburg or the one on the corner of south park and 20 check your statement

a certain attendent thought it would be a good idea to write down peoples cc numbers and charge a few hundred dollars to my dads card, the bitch was dumb enough to charge 250 dollars in one day and the cops think she has done this to several other people as well, lets just say she will have a run in with the police this afternoon

hhahahhaha I <3 dumb people who think they can get away with things…

yea, not saying i would ever do that but if i did i wouldnt charge 250 dollars in one day especially on the same day that a legitiment purchase was made

LOL… dumb bitch

keep us updated.

go there and take pics :lol:

should have gone when ron was working. he always has the charges right…and if you are a shrewd negotiator, you can score a free donut or cookie off of him :tup:

WTF? thats some scary shit… I better check my statements when I get home

OT, never try to buy beer there after 11:00 if the old guy is working there… dude doesnt stfu

Lack of “pay at the pump” is one reason I pretty much never go to Kwik Fill…

seriously.

Is that the big dude with the black Saturn/Grand Marquis?

Glad I pay cash for everything, thats my regular gas station.

no ron is the old guy that is there nights. we often go in there wasted and stumble around taking donuts and cookies until ron throws us out. ron rules.

if you are not sure who ron is, here is his myspace.

i cant beleive ron ahs a myspace

My bad, I was thinking of the one on Camp. I forgot that was a kwik fill by the Ritz. Ron’s a funny dude! Someone should buy him a stick of deodorant though.

how did you find out it was this bitch?

holy shit, i never pay with a cc there… and i go there all the time.

those people who work there are the fucking scum of the earth. except for ron. i <3 ron. he put a staple through my hand once. ask me about it sometime.

i, for one, would like to hear about jam’s stapled hand

hahaha :lol: wow, it’s the angry guy

i have no idea who made that myspace… :snky:

jams sometimes a 7 year old when hes drunk with all the capabilities of man many moons older.

true story…

ot, it goes like this

i was drunk one night and needed cigaretes/morebeer/pringles and took a trip to the local 24 hour store. upon entering the store i noticed a large display of buffalo bills footballs. ron was behind the counter, as usual. i took a football and screamed heads up!!1 hurling the football at ron. he looked up, and caught the ball with ease. at that point he started yelling, but the yelling didnt stop me from emptying half of the display in his general direction. he went from catching the balls to swatting them away, and finally gave up and ducked behind the counter. i stopped thowing at that point, but he didnt stop yelling. i wandered around in my drunken stupor and gathered my items.

ron continued to yell at me as i placed my items on the counter. i dont remember exactly what was said at this point but i am always very nice to the guy, never verbally insult him or anything… he told me to put my hand on the counter. i said why. he repeated PUT YOUR HAND ON THE COUNTER!!! i yelled back FINE! and placed my left hand, fingers extended, palm side down on the counter. he then placed a stapler (opened up, as if he were going to post something on a bulletin board) on the top of my hand.

“no way are you really going to…”

i was stopped mid-sentance by a scream and a shooting pain in my left hand. ron had actually done it!!! it all happened so fast, he didnt even have the mercy to just press it into my hand, he actually punched the stapler with all of his might!!

i staggered back, amazed at what had just happened. i glanced at my wound, the staple was all the way in my hand! i moved my left index finger and half of it poped out. my friend had to pull the other side out, as i couldnt do it myself (i get a little squemish at times)

i have a picture of my hand bleeding but for some reason my phone won’t upload pics at the moment. i’ll update when i can get it figured out.

be careful of ron… he is a fiesty one…

:rofl: