Quick Inspection Question

So I’m seriously considering eliminating my cats and getting test pipes+cat back. Anyone know of a shop in Albany that would hook me up and pass me without cats? If nothing else, I guess I could always just keep them and swap when it comes time for an inspection but I would rather not have to.lol

What year is your car again?

'92 OBD1

I’m concerned about the visual inspection

If visual is your only concern, then take off the covers of the cat and put them over your exhaust to make it appear as if you have the cat in place.

That should pass 9 times out of 10.

Didn’t even think of that, thanks.

They don’t do emission testing on cars older than like '95 right?

yup 96 and newer.

Alright thanks

just bring it to valvoline on delaware ave in delmar im here till 3 today(sunday) and ill pass it no worries

Well I don’t have the TP’s yet and my car is running on 5 cylinders until I can swap my injector. I’ll come up there for my inspection when I get my stuff though. Thanks for the offer

Do you have resonators on the car?If so just tell the guy that they are cats at a Jiffy lube or something,Thats what i did at the Jiffy in Halfmoon and the guy believed me and passed it.So maybe you could get someone to fall for that 1.

BILLYY! i didnt know you were on here, lol

most jiffy lube tech,s are retarted anyways thats why they dont work at a real shop :giggedy

Bring it to MA’s gas station on the corner of Rt 20 and guilderland. Long as you lights work youll pass.

hahaha lol i might start workin at the jiffy lube on central at the car wash

my point proven

eat me lol its fast cash and itll get me threw college