Quick Question... networking with people?

Assume that you just moved to a new town and you only know one person there. How would you meet people? (and as the question is worded in this handbook) How would it be possible to have a successful career as a life insurance agent in this situation? Id imagine any financial service career applies to this question.

Basically how would you network? and market yourself to others

Obvious answers would be to join a BNI, chamber of commerce, or other organization… but what other organizations offer lots of exposure… etc etc

thanks for the insight

send nudes to all my neighbors with the title take it or leave it

h-date

Balls to the wall with any events held by any relevant organizations.

i hate you… this is a semi-serious post…

how would you network your business… you guys are assholes

thank you… aside from BNI or chamber of commerce… where do high net worth individuals and not high net worth but still successful professionals… cpas, nurses, physicians, teachers, etc etc meet?

Some ideas were never go to the same coffee shop, lunch place, grocery store 2x in the same week/month… which makes sense if your a social person

for you?

Gay bars

Make a profile on h-date.com

I work with someone who was in this field for a very very long time, he even left our company to go back to it as a trainer for 18 months and just came back. over the year the business has drastically changed. Going from meeting with people in their homes and being referred to several people on the street. To nowadays if you knock on someones door they are very likley to flip out, and if you do get into one house they will not recommend anyone.

After hearing his stories I give you allot of credit for going after this business. shits going to be hard as hell, to get started with.

As for meeting people, home shows tend to attract the demographic you are after. You may want develop relationships with small business owners, then you could go after their employees also.

if all else fails you could try craigslist… :slight_smile:

sex offender sign in the front yard has always worked for me.

:clap: