quick question

how much does a coolant system flush cost roughly. ballpark. my antifreeze is so not the colour it should be. if anyone knows a good cheap fast place aroound the airport area let me know asap .

80 bills at Pepboys even though I wouldn’t trust them to wash my car let alone mess with my coolant.

dude i will never go to pepboys ever , when i had my jetta i got “new shocks” installed there. the car rode like new for about an hour and then it felt like it did befor the “new shocks”. it cost me around $400 too. never again.

someone told there is a place in imperial that would do it for like 15-20 bucks . i forget what the place is called its befor the rv dealer on stubenville pike if your going toward robinson.

Im not sure of the cost but there is a small automotive shop there. I think its called Spencer’s, its where the people who use to run the Exxon service bay moved when Exxon built the convenient store. Im not sure if you remember when Exxon in Imperial had a garage though. Haha.

here:
Spencer’s Service Center
Phone: (724) 695-7420

You might want to find out why your coolant is the wrong color/consistency while you are at it.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Spencers Exxon

What color is your coolant?

What kinda car?

so its prob a 2.8 mpfi? coolant flush is easy

Its really easy.

Step 1. Find a road in the middle of nowhere

Step 2. Remove lower rad hose

Step 3. Start Car

Step 4. Rev engine slightly to empty coolant system

Step 5. Replace hose to Radiator

Step 6. Refill car with coolant

Step 7. Drive home…

the car is an 86 Buick century. its cool shes running good now . i used greens method worked beautifully.well for me not so much for the environment.

Fuck it what did the environment ever do for you personally?