Quick Release Steering Wheel Hubs

I just received 10 quick release steering wheel hubs. Unlike other quick release hubs these are really sturdy and built to last. I have seen many QR’s with flimsy construction that I would definitely not trust on something as important as your vehicle steering. The quick release hub allows you to remove your steering wheel in just seconds providing easier entry and exit into your vehicle and adding another layer of theft protection.

These are made with CNC machined aluminum pieces with a ball bearing release mechanism. They feature dual 6 hole patterns in 6 x 2 6/8" and 6 x 2 7/8" diameter which works with most brand name steering wheels and hubs.
(ie. Sparco, Momo, Nardi, Raid etc) The body and base of these are scratch resistant black and the release ring is a polished gunmetal/black chrome. Comes will the necessary bolts and horn wires for installation.

I had 10 of these buy 6 of them have already been spoken for so I only have 4 left. The price for these is $100 Taxes included, get these while they last at this great pricing. If you need a hub, QR lock or steering wheel I can get these aswell, contact me via pm or email.

Chris Richardson
Sales@tougetuning.com
TougeTuning@hotmail.com

http://www.trpl-s.com/forum/files/quickreleasehub.jpg
http://www.trpl-s.com/forum/files/quickreleasehub2.jpg

Just a note to anyone thinking of machining these a little to fot your horn button, DON’T!

You will find yourself with a wheel in your hands at 160km/h before you know what’s happening.

These are nice hubs, I have had a couple and they are great!

I have this exact QR on 3 of my wheels.

Good quality stuff.

looks just like my megan

May look the same but from what i’ve been told by a few customers who have held the megan and this one have told me the megan is nowhere near as solid feeling.

The megan also has that added “security” button which you have to press before you can take it off which I find really annoying.

That’s one thing I really like about these units.

so in other words u can just pull ur wheel off while ur driving?

sounds dangerous

sounds dangerous[/quote]

the only way you can pull off the wheel is by pulling on the release mechanism which really wouldnt be very easy to do while driving. Who in there right mind is going to reach through there wheel while driving to pulll on the quick release mechanism? Its not like the little button is going to stop the QR from coming off if there is some sort of actual failure with the unit. You can pull your wheel off while driving with the little button there aswell, it doesnt stop you from doing it it just means you have to push the little button to slide the release up.

ok…i understand now

I actually have a sample of one thats similar to the megan racing ones with the little button but its not built as sturdy as the ones I just received. The little button after awhile isnt too bad but at first its kinda annoying to have to find the button and push then pull.

Very interested, so can i still use the Horn on my MOMO wheel with this hub?

yup these have all the wires for connecting up your horn:).

I just received 10 quick release steering wheel hubs. Unlike other quick release hubs these are really sturdy and built to last. I have seen many QR’s with flimsy construction that I would definitely not trust on something as important as your vehicle steering. The quick release hub allows you to remove your steering wheel in just seconds providing easier entry and exit into your vehicle and adding another layer of theft protection.

These are made with CNC machined aluminum pieces with a ball bearing release mechanism. They feature dual 6 hole patterns in 6 x 2 6/8" and 6 x 2 7/8" diameter which works with most brand name steering wheels and hubs.
(ie. Sparco, Momo, Nardi, Raid etc) The body and base of these are scratch resistant black and the release ring is a polished gunmetal/black chrome. Comes will the necessary bolts and horn wires for installation.

I had 10 of these buy 6 of them have already been spoken for so I only have 4 left. The price for these is $100 Taxes included, get these while they last at this great pricing. If you need a hub, QR lock or steering wheel I can get these aswell, contact me via pm or email.

Chris Richardson
Sales@tougetuning.com
TougeTuning@hotmail.com

http://www.trpl-s.com/forum/files/quickreleasehub.jpg
http://www.trpl-s.com/forum/files/quickreleasehub2.jpg

Just a note to anyone thinking of machining these a little to fot your horn button, DON’T!

You will find yourself with a wheel in your hands at 160km/h before you know what’s happening.

These are nice hubs, I have had a couple and they are great!

I have this exact QR on 3 of my wheels.

Good quality stuff.

looks just like my megan

May look the same but from what i’ve been told by a few customers who have held the megan and this one have told me the megan is nowhere near as solid feeling.

The megan also has that added “security” button which you have to press before you can take it off which I find really annoying.

That’s one thing I really like about these units.

sounds dangerous

sounds dangerous[/quote]

the only way you can pull off the wheel is by pulling on the release mechanism which really wouldnt be very easy to do while driving. Who in there right mind is going to reach through there wheel while driving to pulll on the quick release mechanism? Its not like the little button is going to stop the QR from coming off if there is some sort of actual failure with the unit. You can pull your wheel off while driving with the little button there aswell, it doesnt stop you from doing it it just means you have to push the little button to slide the release up.