Quiet 3" Exhaust ?

Never got yanked once in the Z I drove around 4 months with no muffler, a 3 inch dumping at the rear axles… Even when colonies finest was on a mission at the lot, me and Dave (Inline) who I might add has a 4" with no mufflers left without issues and both our cars together were pretty obnoxious

Anyways, that Dynomax muffler is sweet, I acctualy may get that for the Z when I bring it back out, I was originaly planning on running a stock exhaust to the back and running a 3" dump right behind the left front tire on a cutoff.

Driving around with an obnoxious diesel sounding spool all day gets old after awhile :lol

Not trying to sound like an ass at all, I seriously think cops just single out hondas regardless, as well the majority of the drivers are dipshits, its easy pickens for the most part.

Unless you get something like delucias car that looks like grandma drives it to church every sunday, in which case your good to go.

Ya, this is the 2nd batch . Interested on how it sounds.

My Down pipe is 3inch and my exhaust is actually 2.5 . I just went out and measured it last night .

I Bought it off summit racing for 100. There is a rebate as well you can mail in .

haha yea, the idea popped up in my head but then quickly disappeared. That will NOT be happening .

good! steppin up the game I see… I like it. :thumbup

Most Greddys or an HKS Worldsport 2 are as quiet as they get without affecting performance

Worldsports are made by apexi, and every HKS I’ve heard has been loud as shit. Also, if its still too loud with the new muffler, try throwing a cherry bomb or similar glasspack on the midpipe. Should help a lot, and knock out a good chunk of the undesirable weed whacker sound that civics sometimes have.

The apexi world sport 2 was the quitest best sounding civic I have ever head. If you got a 2.5inch it would work great for your set up.

A quiet 3" exhaust is like a virgin MILF, they don’t exist :lol

I just ordered my quiet exhaust. 100% stock. I will never get pulled over now!

+1

I had an apex’i ws2 on my EM1r and have to agree.
NO drone, BEST sounding exhaust IMO-
Quiet when cruising but screams under WOT

Mine drones like a mofo, but it is straight piped. I am just going to throw a $25 Thrush on it like my 4dr. Quiet and sounds decent till about 5k, then its weed whacker all the way.:lol

Yea I had it on my em1 also. Great choice for an exhaust.

Hey, I hear Apexi World Sport 2’s are the way to go.

Might want to ask around first… What is the going price for one of those?

I love my factory muffler and resonator for this very reason. :slight_smile:

Bob, let me know how that Dynomax is. I might order one up myself, the stock setup is actually toooo quiet. :lol

thermal is SUPER nice, but super loud.

i need to quiet mine down. what are those black mufflers?

Stock exhaust and a cutout?

No one is smart enough to do this it seems like.

Vibrant straight in-out
‘Stealth Black’

both of my 3" straight through exhaust with only 1 magnaflow muffler(part number 14219) have always been relatively quiet, never got pulled over for exhaust with 20+k miles. of course when you get on it its extremely loud but fairly quiet when putting around town.