Quik at PRP tonight

Congrats

who is Ali?? Im guessing there is a good story behind this???

a few weeks ago i showed her where the bottle usualy goes and there was none and you can see clear as day im not spraying. it just goes to show her age. i tried given her some advice on how to make that truck faster but she didnt want to listen. so ohwell if you think she is pissed now wait till i actually do spray

a few weeks ago she didnt even want to run me in the red SS

ill just keep saying hello or waving to her and just seeing her results

a 17yr girl with a pricey lightning that her daddy came up to me at thunder in the burgh to take it easy on her. we raced and i beat her and ever since all she does is make shit up and saying im a cheater. since she was the bigh hype down at thunder in the burgh and got beat by a silverado

what 240 it wasnt drift night

thanks, i think i do pretty well and consistant on reation times

i have a red light on video.

quik is that times with the old block or the new one must have changed the combo again for like the 10th time

he went back to bone stock. that’s all driver

Lightning > Silverado

yeah dont forget she is only 17 and your like 27… wait 10 years… and i know blah blah blah her dad bought it blah blah blah. but either way. she has it and drives it and has pretty good reaction times. did i mention she is 10 years younger then you also.

and back on topic. nice runs congrats. i now would assume your quite quicker then me.

-.005 sorry was a cunt hair to fast just like on pinks

makes you a loser too. i have a perfect .000 under my belt.

she left after that run…she was just to angry to come back for the last run…or maybe she had to get to bed for school…who knows

she made a pass in a civic just before the end. it would have been after motor mouths 12.64 pass and before the 12.59 pass

NO steve the 408 isnt in. i just worked on the tune some more and got it where im at 12.8 A/F with 30* timing WOT thru 2-3

on a .500 tree correct? not a pro tree?

right it was the .500 tree. i’ve only run a pro tree once and was in the vdub.

the tree is now .000,get with it Mr.Drag Racer

yea not to bad for a NA cammed 6.0 with stock suspension vs a kennebell lightning with suspension

ill take my 1/10th slower any day of the week for having 1/3 of the money she has into her setup