Quik at PRP tonight

Nice runs quikie!!!

glad ur ok!!:love:

Thanks big poppa! :cuddle:

thanks big man:love:

HA…I saw that race, I was down there. My buddy had a butternut yellow 69 Camaro with black racing stripes, he was racing as well. I remember your truck being pretty damn fast.

does that 69 have a vortec blown LT1 motor too? ran like low 11’s on drag radials or street tires? baddd ass car

WOW…ya!..let’s keep picking on 17 year old girls…U all need to find osmething else to do…

NONE the less…good run quik! BUt come on…let it be with the chick man…she is young and dumb

yeah shes’s a cool girl… can be pretty nice. i give her mad props for being 17 almost 18 and racing. i think thats great. she’s good too

good times quik

even though your a cheater and all with that rearmounted turbo and that supercharger oh and cant forget being on the juice even when shaggy is holding the bottle

haters:finger:

the bottle part is true, racing 500 feet in a tunnel.
but that story got all twisted up into something retarded

the thing with the girl. i just wave at her and she gets pissed. i race for myself but she just doesnt like it. i try to talk to her and give her advice but she doesnt care.

ohwell, if she wasnt such a snob it wouldnt be as funny

true you both have some cockiness to yah…but she doesnt wanna listen to someone she is convinced is a cheater. dont understand why she still thinks that, but oh well, she can do what she wants…its kinda sad but oh well. lol she’ll learn.

yep im a cheater :rolleyes: its ok its perfectly fine with me. because of her cockiness or lack of it shell get passed by soon enough

she needs a converter, LTs,ORY and a tire with a side wall and that truck should see 11s

i even told her to get better drag tires…nittos 555r’s arent near best…and headers and a converter. i told her that should be what she needs, cuz she says that truck should be runnng alot better than it is…and i agreed

but she told me she will be 10’s next year as the car gets new internals and ups the boost big time… oh well. she must not know how awesome converters are

nice her goal is 10s and i hope she gets that, but watch her call me more names come the future also

i know me running NA doesnt help her attitude towards me. and that I wrote ALL MOTOR on the tail gate and she read it when she was behind me in the lanes and the burnout box

i hope she gets her goal really do but if she loses her cockiness shell go faster for less money. she didnt need the kennebell yet, a stock blower with pulley, headers, converter, tires, suspension would go faster

hell she has a sheetmetal intake, kennebell, pulley and all that air going thru stock manifolds. most restrictive part on her truck right now

i know dude
but they have money…and if they want to spend it more power to them. i have no problem with the girl, i like her and all, i mean i met her when she was like 8 when i was like 11 lol so i known her for alittle while. but i think its sad to see her not get as much out of that truck as she could. i’lll try and convince her of a converter and LT’s. she’ll thank me for it…but i’ll say it was u…think she’lll like that LOL

http://www.need-4-speed.com/kennebell.htm

$3,000 to $7,400 Thats absurd :eek:

What ever happend to the good ole Heads Cam(s) and Intake upgrades :nuts:

glad im keeping pushrod powa for a long time.

ford doesnt do heads and cam upgrades…cuz their shit is wizzzzeak!!! :naughty:

You must be drunker than I am at the moment…

haha i wouldnt doubt it, but i’m stopped for alittle while now so i think i’m comin around

if your ford pushrod power, then aight, u got some capabilities…those mod motors tho seem to be lacking…4v’s tho are pretty quick…just not as fast as a built 331/347/351 fox body… or even a 408 351 based motor…