R/C jet

forgive if this is a repost…

http://www.rcdon.com/html/bvm_bobcat_xl_video.html

:eek: :cool:

i’ve flown the radio controlled prop planes… my dad has two, they’re a lot of fun

daddy likes

:idhitit:

:weak:

Where does your dad fly at? I used to fly out at Boyce back in 98 and just recently I have gotten another plane and new radio to try and get back into it. Boyce is a disaster waiting to happen. The owner of J&C hobby was telling me of a place out off of 28 north some where but I havn’t gone out yet.

i see some people flying at hartwood acres

there is an airport thingy up in southpark behind the stables its a lil crappy but i see people up there all the time.

Hartwood Acers is a Glider club. The guy that got me into flying does them I think his biggest wingspan is 18 or 20 feet. Thats where he flys up there. All I know is I want to get out and get this think in the air. It is all togetehr and all I have to do is secure the radio equipment with a wood arm and balance the thing then Im good to go.

that was the coolest r/c object i’ve ever seen ther is a place out in mamoth park that u can fly your r/c planes

Probably talking about Kittanning. Theres a place about 5 minutes from my house where they do that shit pretty seriously.