R.I.P ldiablo233

Adds a slightly somber note to the morning. Definitely wasn’t the sharpest tool in the box, but he’s was polite the few times I had dealings with him. Sucks to hear.

^Mental illness is not understood by most people. When someone gets cancer we feel bad, when they have a mental illness we call them cowards. Sad the lack of understanding.

RIP seems like he was a good boarder.

I just stopped and thought about OD’ing, and I don’t think I even have any meds in my house that would kill me. I’d have to drink bleach or something.

New thread posted based on BED and Tyler’s posts.

Wow. Yeah, this is really sad, and I feel horrible for his family. He got pretty raw treatment around here in my last 10 minutes of reading posts.

Rest in peace, Devon. I hope you’re in a better place.

I bet sucide rates jump nation wide because of all that “validation”

I wouldn’t normally post something like this in an RIP thread, but since people keep bringing up internet bullying it seems appropriate.

Devon M. Grochowiak, 18, of West Seneca, pleaded guilty to attempted burglary in the third degree, a class E felony to satisfy a pending indictment. Sentencing is scheduled for September 8.

The kid had a lot more going wrong in his life than some mostly deserved internet hate. It’s too bad he made some bad choices in his life and ultimate one really bad one. RIP.

Meh class E, it’s like a parking ticket. I don’t think a slap on the wrist from the law led him to this. I do think there was something more than people being mean to him on the forums. On his myspace it seems that he had a falling out with a GF…