R.I.P Ryan Dunn

I hope that it’s a hoax as well. Perhaps this whole time he’s been “breaking bottles behind WaWa” or he just went somewhere to “dig some holes, burn wood”.

It’s not a hoax.

I know it’s not.

Dude, just go see Naked Dave

This forum is ridiculous.

You are.

Roflmao

Police have confirmed he crashed going at least 130mph and died a very violent death. They are still unsure weather he died from the crash or from burning to death.

Yea, just saw that on the news, I’m willing to bet he probably died on impact. 130mph is fast as hell, esp when you slam into a tree. :Idiots

Least it was quick.

On a totally unrelated note, I watched Sons of Anarchy last night and that old guy had dementia. That shit looked like it SUCKS.

I have patients with dementia all the time. It’s scary. They’ll go from with it, “Oh ok I’m in an ambulance…” to asking me questions about things that happened 30+ years ago. “How are the kids/where’s my dog/etc.” It sucks to see.

Fuck that.

http://m.cnn.com/primary/_JG1scM-imywM0TlmU

Cliffs: Dunn’s bac was 0.196%, and he was traveling at 132-140mph at the time of the accident

Damn shame

Damn shame that the GT3 was the vehicle used. Other than that… Darwinism.

Yeah can’t feel bad for the guy after that.

Especially when he killed the friend too.

How the fuck do they determine BAC from someones charred remains at all, let alone in 3 days? They said the reports wouldn’t be back for 6 weeks… it almost sounds like bullshit.

alive - dont care
dead - dont care
its a tarp! - dont care
dead again - dont care

Ryan Dunn = Rusty = Winning?
:rofl

OMG I was totally thinking the same thing. LOL

This