R.I.P Ryan Dunn

youtu.be/vGY8fyLrXMk

I heard the same thing and it is bullshit. They said toxicology report would be back in 4-6 weeks and even then it would be difficult since the only thing left of him relatively undamaged was his left arm.

Still an awful way to go and to be burned that badly. At that point what do they even do with the arm? Just medical waste and toss it?

So a long ass straight away and he didnt make the on ramp?

Judging by skid marks and how far in the trees are damaged he was def. hauling.

Why would you guys doubt the BAC? I’m sure even if it’s off it was still rather high.

And even if sober, then he’s simply dead due to extreme jackassity.

At least it seemed rather empty with no homes, side roads around.

I saw video somehwere where they showed another set of skid marks in the lane next to Dunn’s. Some people have theorized that Dunn was racing and as he lost control the other car downshifted quickly, locked their rear wheels and caused the marks. Giving Dunn’s histroy with cars it seems possible if not probable.

Truly an awful way to go. Hopefully the impact killed them, I can’t imagine being burned to death. The remains probably get bagged and buried by the family.

idk if that would be the most epic accomplishments but of all time, but it woulda be kinda cool i guess

i’de be willing to bet they went to the max for the camera also, jsut sayin :stuck_out_tongue:

that shit was HILARIOUS !

holy-what-the-fuck i dont care how good that car handled he was def wayyyyy too drunk if he thought he could make that exit ramp at 130+:Idiots

+1 thats crazy shit

http://t.qkme.me/nd0.jpg

This is so wrong.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/apdeuceftw/1308800361562.jpg

yes it is but if you make poor decisions like him youll end up just like him

drunk driving a car is wrong atleast he didnt kill anybody

He killed the passanger.

damn someone stupid always taking out the good guys. i just read the pass was a marine.

just make sure to tell future jackass isnt a good role model