R32 Skyline winter build-up

ok ok you’ve talked me into it, I take your point about painting them, so now does anyone know of a good powder coater?? phone # would be useful, thanks

http://brentstrong.com/gallery/d/723-1/DSC01756.JPG

As you can see from the above picture the new windshield arrived in great shape- thanks UPS for another FINE job !!
Listen this is the SECOND new windshield I’ve ordered for the car that has shown up broken and I’m now completely out of ideas as to how to get one.
Does ANYONE know of a used skyline windshield in good condition, I’ll pay a finders fee to you, or if you’re up in the Buffalo area I’ll give you a blast in the car when it’s finished!
Thanks

Don’t ship it UPS. Try FedEx or DHL. :gotme:

Even at my last company where the almight dollar ruled all we stopped using UPS because they always damaged our shit.

Previous to this fiasco they’d dropped my Keith Black hemi block and broke it when it came from Michigan, fortunately I had it insured but it still took me many moths to get my check from them. After that I vowed I’d never use UPS again, but a year went by and I needed to move some boxes around the country - well that was my mistake.

yea i’ve been having good luck with DHL, might want to give them a try

Check autozone?

[quote=“EvilJay,post:167,topic:24030"”]

Check autozone?

[/quote]

Would a Canadian AZ have them? Were these legalized there?

You had to do it didn’t you Jay!
Listen if ANYONE finds me a R32 GTR windshield I will put a cash donation in an envelope and post it to them upon the safe arrival of the glass at Hybrid, things are getting desperate now!!!

Autozone indeed- get back to working on those civics…

http://brentstrong.com/gallery/d/731-1/DSC00477.JPG

see a nice set of sticky tires waiting for some bronze powder coated rims, problem is I need my wife’s Kenmore electric oven to bake them in once they are coated. And of course that means I have replace it, which in turn means I have to build her the new kitchen I’ve been promising to do since last Novemeber- why is life so complex…

Still at least the shop is getting tidied up, I might even get started on the Skycuda project one of these days, I have to create a chassis jig for that though, I do have a pile of chrome moly tube sitting in my trailer down in NJ, BUT is that going to work for a street car chassis, and I don’t have a tig welder- hum decisions decisions

need appliances for the new kitchen? i can set you up with them. do you live near buffalo?

he’s near NYC

hell yeah Dex email me !!! I’ll drive besides up there which means then I can drop in on Hybrid and gee them up a bit on the Skyline- LOL
Does anyone know how to build a proper chassis jig, I have the time for a few weeks to fabricate one up, the steel supplier is only a few miles down the road and project Skycuda can get started while I have some quiet (ish!) time. This project will put Mr. Newman to shame!

what the fudge happened to jooo?:retard:

Was this a Motorex car or ?

lets see how many year old threads we can bring back yeay

tweety is brittish, he bought the car there and brought it with him when he moved.

haha solo you really do need a job

Ah so like a personal type of import. Never thought this was possible but always a loophole :pimp: