R33 brakes?

Hey guys,
was wondering if the R33 skyline brakes are in fact a direct bolt on to the S13chassis front and rear. I was told by a S13 guy today they were and they were a bit better than the Z32 brakes. I am having trouble finding the Z32 brakes for a decent price around Newmarket and Toronto, but was told that the front R33 are relatively cheap to buy used and possibly needing a rebuild. Can anyone fill me in and perhapse put me in contact with some one i could buy from. Car is done for power now i need to stop!
Thanks in advance guys

z and r33 brakes basically cost the same,

The rears are exactly the same,

as for the front…
r33 brakes are 296x30 rotor
z32 is 280x30,

rotors for an r33 are a pain in the ass to get locally…

they bolt on just fine tho, and you can’t run a 15" rim with them. you proboly need spacers too.

just buy r32/z32 calipers way better off i nthe long run. if u need better braking than that pick up a set of caliper adaptors and z33 brembo rotors,

ams sells a nice package, they can proboly find you calipers as well, talk to them…

R33 GTS-T Brakes are the biggest most powerful/effective brakes Nissan ever made from the factory!
but z32 are the 2nd largest, Brembo makes the rest now haha. My buddy Vlad (DubV) runs them.

I know he is. Vlad lives 5 min from me.

there are R33 rotors that are 324mm which is 12.75 inch rotors.
We have our kit we will release within a month, which consists of R33 324mm! 2 piece slotted rotors with aluminum hats, And our caliper relocation brackets, to utilize the Z32 30mm calipers. We can also supply z32 calipers and rebuild kits if needed.

Kevin@AMS
www.amszstore.com

buy my willwood front brakes

I was looking into willwood but expensive from new at CSC in newmarket. How much you looking to let them go for? Whats your name by the way?

yeah kev your kit uses r33 gtr rotors which are for brembos, same setup as z33 and r34 gtr different spacing tho.

i should have specified those measurements only apply to gts-t in my previous post, but it was pretty clear he meant gts-t nobody would ever not recognize Brembo’s and they certainly wouldn’t be cheaper

also that’s wrong, the r32 GTR is bigger than r33 gts-t, and more effective

they are a 296x32 rotor with internal swirl shaped vents and are x drilled from the factory.

r33 gts-t is only 296x30, with standard vents and no drilling.

after that nissan just uses brembos for high performance, which are clearly superior to all those.

many newer nissans also have larger rotors than these, tho they are ofen sliding calipers.

you will have no problems with r33 brakes, I have them on my s13 did’nt need spacers on s14 5spoke. Varun can get rotors he did for me and they def are noticebly bigger.

s14 5 spokes are the same wheels that come on an r33 gts-t of course those don’t need spacers haha, i’ve run all these brakes, except brembos, the r33 were great just less stuff is designed for them. i chose z32/r32/jdm s14 front calipers for my newest car so i could use those cailper brackets on larger brembo rotors in the future. and so i can run to the local parts store and pick up rotors in stock in the mean time.

what about s14 5 spokes with r32 gtr brakes will those clear without spacers?

they should, r32 gtr brakes are the same diameter and overall similar size as r33 gtst, the caliper design is a bit diff, if anything i think it’d be better fitting based on the design

r34’s???

R32 T : 280mm x 26mm (single pot sumitomo caliper)
R32 GTS-T (early) : 280mm x 26mm (single pot sumitomo caliper)
R32 GTS-T type m : 280mm x 30mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
R32 GTR : 296mm x 32mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
R32 GTR VSPEC : 324mm x 30mm (4 pot brembo caliper)
R33 GTS-25 : 280mm x 26mm (single pot sumitomo caliper)
R33 GTS-4 : 280mm x 26mm (single pot sumitomo caliper)
R33 GTS-25T : 296mm x 30mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
R33 GTR : 324mm x 30mm (4 pot brembo caliper)
R33 GTR VSPEC : 324mm x 30mm (4 pot brembo caliper)
R34 GT : 296mm x 30mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
R34 GTT : 310mm x 30mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
R34 GTR : 324mm x 32mm (4 pot brembo caliper)
Z33 NA : 324mm x 30mm (4 pot brembo caliper)
Z32 NA : 280mm x 26mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
Z32 TT : 280mm x 30mm (4 pot ali sumitomo caliper)
S14, S15 : 280mm x 30mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)

YO, I have R33 GTR Brembo breaks(front and rear) I noticed that the Rotor has the same measurements As the 350z, according to your chart above. Do you know if they are compatible?

Is the 350z track pack breaks (Rotors) the same as the R33 GTR? (so i can get local parts hehe)

Though more expensive i’d think it would be fairly easy to find an set of those the s13 guys… plus baller status of Brembos

yeah 324x30 (not 32 like the list says)

they are the same shiet

Hey, that was me you were talking to at overdrive.

varun should be able to get your a set…

the r33s were great on the track, i never had an issue with them.
z32 stainless lines are a direct fit as well as the z32 pads.

ok thanks dip. Will get in contact with him when he comes back to canada.

Now is there a way to tell the difference between these 3? like part numbers or how to measure?
R34 GT : 296mm x 30mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
R34 GTT : 310mm x 30mm (4 pot sumitomo caliper)
R34 GTR : 324mm x 32mm (4 pot brembo caliper)