R34 Skyline team to race in Speed World Challange GT class

I thought you guys might be interested in this.

http://www.scca.com/News/News.asp?Ref=521

Maybe get a few of you more interested in lapping and real racing.

http://www.lourensansregret.com/photos/temp/semaonline/pages/sema1%20059.htm

I talked to the guy in the background and he said he was one of the mechanics. He said in testing they had already gone through an engine. The team also ran it at the modified hot lap event I think a couple of days after sema.

What’s real racing? street racing? I’m always interested in a race I can win.

Real racing is when you have corners that go both ways and it actually takes some skill.

So NASCAR is not real racing? :lol:

so would that make nascar make-belive?

Like a dream? I thought it was more like a nightmare…

No it would just make it BORING.

I dont get it, Variable’s first post implies that we all like nascar racing or something… and he is showing us the real racing or something equally dumb like that…

well i know the sterring wheel on my car turns both ways so i might have to give this “real racing” a try!

NECC

NASCAR ENTHUSIASTS CAR CLUB

!!!

it’s all been a lie!?!

I only like to turn left in my 240 so NASCAR here I come. :stuck_out_tongue: :finga:

Yeah well… I’ll be different, I’LL GO RIGHT TURNS ALL DAY…! YEAH THAT BE NEW AND REVOLUTIONARY, you know like those chevys…

This reminds me of a story. This one time I was crusing around, and infront of me there was this car with a NASCAR bumper sticker. Anyway he was driving really slowly, so I pass him and get infront of him. I guess I must have pissed him off some how, so he began tailgating me and being a real dick. So I speed up, and relize he’s chasing me. A NASCAR fan is chasing me. So I just turned right and lost him. BAH-DUM-CHING!

Thank you, thank you. No applause necessary.

nice :smiley:

hmmm am I the only person on here that actually likes NASCAR? :yawinkle:

I think so… I feel very sorry for you… Please explain what you find interested… Because I would rather go hang my self in my basement then watch that redneck trash.

Short tracks are the only good ones in nascar. When they race like they use to with all of the rubbing and banging.

The road courses make me laugh becasue these cars suck with a solid axle and a high center of gravity. Also that alot of teams bring in other drivers that know how to turn right.