Rainbow 6 Vegas

yeah and i god a frag up ma arse, real good skunk, real good…

Its kind of funny cause no one really cared that we weren’t getting points towards the end we were just having fun watching each other die and laughing that skunk doesnt know what a woman in heat sounds like.

When I turn team kill on? ohh, that will be fun…

i dont suck howie :slight_smile:

I couldn’t join any of the games yesterday. I don’t know what the fuck was wrong. I was on for 30 minutes trying to play in some capacity. I remembered why I stopped. I ended up just playing with some randoms. Me and my team of scrubs versus a bunch of Elite guys this amounted to Hot Ham Water with 1 Kill and 15 Deaths. Clearly I am rusty.

i dont suck… haven’t played in a while… had to get used to it again

after dusting off a bit… i was fine

[quote=“Daddie,post:102,topic:21420"”]

When I turn team kill on? ohh, that will be fun…

[/quote]

LOL that is gonna rule!

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:105,topic:21420"”]

[/quote]

Have you dusted off yet? :tantrum:

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:104,topic:21420"”]

I couldn’t join any of the games yesterday. I don’t know what the fuck was wrong. I was on for 30 minutes trying to play in some capacity. I remembered why I stopped. I ended up just playing with some randoms. Me and my team of scrubs versus a bunch of Elite guys this amounted to Hot Ham Water with 1 Kill and 15 Deaths. Clearly I am rusty.

[/quote]

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:105,topic:21420"”]

[/quote]

You guys should play together. :loopie::loopie::loopie:

Jay I dont ever really remember you liking playing with us… whats up with that :frowning:

me and skunk are on the same team
I figure he cant shoot anyone on the other team, might as well shoot someone on our team.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:108,topic:21420"”]

Jay I dont ever really remember you liking playing with us… whats up with that :frowning:

[/quote]

I do. I can never seem to get in on the games even when I am invited. It says that the session is no long available. Like I said, it took 30 minutes just to find any multiplayer game to play. I don’t know why I have such issues.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:110,topic:21420"”]

I do. I can never seem to get in on the games even when I am invited. It says that the session is no long available. Like I said, it took 30 minutes just to find any multiplayer game to play. I don’t know why I have such issues.

[/quote]

:cry::cry: did you ever adjust your router/firewall settings?

you know when searching for multiplayer games you can hit ‘start’ to view the time remaining in each specific round right? it helps avoid joining a server with 20 minutes to go before you can play.

Might be a while before I get in on this again :frowning:

I should be on tonight after 10.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:94,topic:21420"”]

i gotta play more often

[/quote]

…now that i can carry on a conversation again :stuck_out_tongue:

PS.

my 870 > all of you

[quote=“Daddie,post:115,topic:21420"”]

PS.

my 870 > all of you

[/quote]

your old spas > you

not yesterday, and not if I have anything to do about it in the future :slight_smile:

PPS nikuk is fun to shoot in the head and sniping andy is really satisfying.

bleh

[quote=“RobHimself,post:118,topic:21420"”]

PPS nikuk is fun to shoot in the head and sniping andy is really satisfying.

[/quote]

killing rob on presidio 4 rounds in a row is very satisfying. 2 by way of c4, 2 by way of spas. holla.