Rally Race

Anyone else see this??

linky removed

Route 7 on the webiste.

about the possibilty of a cross Canada race??

That would be fun, can we turn the Seattle trip into a Gumball 3000??

What, you must be on crack or something. If you can come up with $120,000usd for 4 of us to join, sure.

“Join the Ultimate Rally now.
All you need is US$ 30,000, a super car and driving skills.”

And none of us on here have any of the above.

I would love to have the wherewithall to go into one of those events…fuck that’d be cool.

Kim Schmitz, for those of your who have seen the other gumball events, is the fat german dude that drove the 1200HP S-class Mercedes. He’s a nutbar…but he does have a sweet car. :smiley:

http://www.kimble.org/

THAT IS ONE CRAZY RICH GUY. Check out his picure gallery to see his pics from all his vacations and gumballs.
http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24626 <–DL to gumball3000

What, you must be on crack or something. If you can come up with $120,000usd for 4 of us to join, sure.

And none of us on here have any of the above.[/quote]
I think you mean selling crack. I had an invitation in my email. More money than I have now, but I’d like to participate in a couple years.

:lol: A lot of people got invitations in their e-mails. As long as you were signed up to a car forum that one of their representatives visited, you got an e-mail was my understanding.

edit: I got one too hahaha, they must really want me with my 1 year of driving experience and my 3rd gen accord. :rolleyes:

Fucking spammers. I have got that shit in my email account and my PM box on 780 and beyond. I’m gonna remove the link so he doesnt spam here too.

I think you mean selling crack. I had an invitation in my email. More money than I have now, but I’d like to participate in a couple years.[/quote]

Yup, I got it in my e-mail as well!! No I don’t buy or sell crack!! If I had the $30,000 US to enter, I’d already have my Skyline in the driveway!! What I meant was we should gumball the trip to Seattle!! Travelling as fast as buddy there in the last Gumball, Kimbie or whatever his name is, I seen that last race, man he’s nuts!! Rain or any conditions he’s got the pedal to the metal!!

I think you mean selling crack. I had an invitation in my email. More money than I have now, but I’d like to participate in a couple years.[/quote]

Yup, I got it in my e-mail as well!! No I don’t buy or sell crack!! If I had the $30,000 US to enter, I’d already have my Skyline in the driveway!! What I meant was we should gumball the trip to Seattle!! Travelling as fast as buddy there in the last Gumball, Kimbie or whatever his name is, I seen that last race, man he’s nuts!! Rain or any conditions he’s got the pedal to the metal!![/quote]

i think he would also have enouh money to cover his ass with all the TICKETS he would recive in the duration of this gumball you propose…im sure everyone would be glad to meet you down there…thats if you make it there lol :smiley: