Random Blue Evo in Ohio trapping 156!

lol

We trailored the car to Dragway 42, just outside of Norwalk, Ohio and made a few 9-sec passes. Pics, write-up and HD video are all in the linked thread.

More info here.

now thats movin out. nice job.:tup:

Man you guys are animals… Congrats.

Neat to bad these are not NYIRP times so its not a good comparison to what everyone else ran…

Probably only mid 12’s at NYIRP :slight_smile:

wow :tup: inb4thedramaalright

:lol:

There are 3 tracks in north Texas about an hour or so apart where you have a .3 difference between them…

:word:I was thinking the same thing J/K lol

The car is just pain mean. I can’t wait to see this thing in action next year!!!

nice!

No doubt, I am sure that even happens here for 1/8th runs.

I could only wish one of the fast tracks around here were open. Going 150 through pot holes sucks.

-Em

I really have to agree.

I raced Norwalk and I raced NYIRP … they’re like comparing chocolate and shit.

I have raced both several times and have gone faster here. The track we were on last weekend was far from norwalk. It should have been a motoX track.

-Em

so… buschur tuned your car, not you. Nice

i know plenty of people who tune cars and go and get tuned by John Kerr

plenty of tips and tricks always to be learned in the efi tuning world eric

So a DSM tuning shop had another vendor tune their shop car???

you can always learn something from a more experianced tuner/driver/builder. But im sure you know everything there is about everything deebo and LZ you clowns.

I know you can always learn from people but STM claims to be some ultimate tuning/performance shop for DSMs and they can’t even tune their own shop car.

What a fucking joke

LOL, If we are such a Joke why do you waste your hole day following us around? We must have your attention or be doing something you like.

As for Dave tuning our car, We brought it to 590 whp our selves on our dyno at 32 psi and he got it up to 650 at 38 psi. With the hard block I did not want to push the knock not knowing what it should and should not make for noise though the sensor. I could have done pulls and checked the plugs over and over again but would rather not with Dave Offering to help. He has done it before and I have not. Really a simple choice, Let someone who has done it nail it in 2-3 pulls or take baby steps and get it there in 10. I think I would rather not abuse it at these power levels more then we have to. I would rather do it on the track.

-Em

Very respectable response ^^ :tup:

Hope to see some great times out of this!

Did you pick the volks over the rpf1s for a reason for your slicks? or just personal preference

Yea… but who’s tuned the car before ? cough
:popcorn:

And “people” are different than Certified Factory tuners that tune cars as a profession