random complaints

so i figured id start something where you can complain about random shit?

so how come people that are over 60 years old dont have to take a drivers test over like ever 5 years or less. im getting sick of doing 30 mph behind grandma with no passing, in a 50 mph zone. im also getting sick of being cut off by these people to. and you know who i am. the ones that cant see over the steering wheel but can see threw and only top half of the car infront of them.

“you know who i am” you know who im talking about

Just run them off the road when the snow comes, people will think they lost control.

problem solved

haha how fun it would really be. i mean dont get me wrong. i dont wanna hurt anyone. but i really would just be fun to clip the back bumper send them off the road and have to get a tow truck or something. it seems like the main time this shit happens to me im running late to work.

That is because you are in a rush and notice these things. That said I do agree a lot of them need retested.

New topic: You know what I hate, people that leave for work late and blame it on everyone else.

hahahahahaha

PWNED

How about when they call you bitching about their computer problems. Then you ask them what OS their using and they proudly say “Windows 95”. I’m sure you can relate with that one.

yeah my respect for this country has hit rock bottom after taking calls over and over finding out how retarded these people are and how much the world would be without them. generally the middle to bottom half of the country that Carolina’s are pretty bad themselves :shoot::loopie:

Don’t worry, I promise not to hold you up. In fact, I guarndamntee you that you can’t even KEEP up. I will take a drivers test if you will. Insolent child.

hey all im saying is that they should retake it. if they pass fine. if they dont thats different

give me the money and time to put a car together and i would say fine to anyone. but snowboarding music drinking and other shit is better to me to spend my money.

Here’s a better idea:

Have EVERYONE retake the exam on a regular basis. There are just as many younger and middle aged people out there that either shouldn’t have a license or have become to reckless when driving.