Random Pics Around the Shop

[quote=“J&J,post:60,topic:37732"”]

I am doing the T56 rebuild / viper output conversion with parts from Six Speeds Inc. and the local Dodge dealer.

So far it is going together without a hitch. Next one should take me 1/10 the time

[/quote]

provided the shaft is free from defects…

anybody else thing that mustang is gay but me???

:gotme:

[quote=“psphinx81,post:55,topic:37732"”]

:slight_smile: let me know when ur gonna be in the shop, ill bring oroc out too

[/quote]

sounds like a plan

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:56,topic:37732"”]

What no pics of the posters on the walls???

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“aaron0601,post:59,topic:37732"”]

very clean and organized shop!

[/quote]

thanks man. we try not to be slobs. im actually trying to cut down the clutter. we are still working on organizing it better. i like a clean work space you know

i’d like to get it back to how it was here:

[quote=“psychopjv,post:61,topic:37732"”]

provided the shaft is free from defects…

[/quote]

ya that was a shitty deal

WOW, NICE SHOP
is that your own or a companys?

:tup: if thats yours

MAN, I wish I feel into money. I’d love to have a shop like that.

[quote=“rugsr,post:64,topic:37732"”]

WOW, NICE SHOP
is that your own or a companys?

:tup: if thats yours

[/quote]

this was actually a carpeted/walled office building my dad rented out for a year when his new building was built in '95. that lasted a year, then he kicked them out, tore it apart, and used it as cold storage. the space became too small (you would not believe how much stuff was packed in here, a lot, a LOT…lol, i had to take it out).

anyways, this past year, the company put up a 6000sq ft TALLLLL ceiling cold storage building. stuff from the lot was being stolen, unaccounted for, etc…not to mention the company has just been expanding, and more space was needed). i saw the opportunity…and long story short, Firehawk853 and myself pay rent for it monthly. It worked out pretty well, i cant complain

i wanna store my car there :frowning:

Where is this at and are they hiring where you work?

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:68,topic:37732"”]

Where is this at and are they hiring where you work?

[/quote]

the shop is in elma… in the back of this business: www.gormanent.com

the car shop is just a private garage… in no way affiliated with gorman enterprises. my dads company is always on the lookout for good workers. needless to say, i think, its a professional business, so you need some qualifications…

what is it you’re looking to do

as far as service, we do mechanical, hydraulic, truck upfitting from small to BIGG, hydraulics, electical, body work, professional body shop with paint booth, dumb bodies, trailers, inspection, welding, grinding, fab, etc etc.

BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

STORE MY CAR!@@!#%@#@#%

mr skunk. we are trying to get cars OUT of there. lol. at the moment there is no space buddy boy. barely enough space to do any work. believe me you are not the first to ask

you know id like to help you out, ilu…but cant right now :frowning:

looking good :tup:

DAMN jesse, your shit is mad clean. Im jealous as fuck. As it sits right now, whats all done to it???

2 BLUE cars???.. :cjerk:

:lol::lolsign: j/k foo

[quote=“SpenceSpeed,post:74,topic:37732"”]

2 BLUE cars???.. :cjerk:

:lol::lolsign: j/k foo

[/quote]

:gotme: UMMMM when is beer night???

I’m in for beer night as long as I can bring my crown. The shop looks great Bill, just as always. Nothing like a clean, organized shop with beautiful cars in it… I think it needs a touch of red though… too many dark colored cars in there

J>> I’m gonna be home again wednesday so maybe we can squeeze in another day of blasting… i’ll let you know when I call you about your uncle’s new truck tomorrow

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:71,topic:37732"”]

mr skunk. we are trying to get cars OUT of there. lol. at the moment there is no space buddy boy. barely enough space to do any work. believe me you are not the first to ask

you know id like to help you out, ilu…but cant right now :frowning:

[/quote]

lol…my car is already stored…i was just fuckin with ya :stuck_out_tongue:

beer night??

WHATS UP WITH PG 4

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:78,topic:37732"”]

beer night??

[/quote]

Okay okay beer & liquor night