(Rant) Getting Stuck.

Getting stuck is bunk.

/endrant.

Winter tires.

They really only do so much.

Damn, ive been driving the neon lately, and it has all seasons…by god they are horrible for winter, i got stuck 3 times last night, 3!!!

There good on normal roads, but in snow, their like racing slicks.

yes winter tires FTW!!!

i have only gotten the taurus stuck once with them and that was because i was being all redneck and driving through the snowbanks the city created!

I haven’t got my spec stuck with them yet, even in deep snow they keep me going forward.

Winter tires FTMFW! :E

Winter are awsome on my spec…LSD FTW :E

Haven’t gotten stuck yet. Didn’t even get stuck at the rallycross today and there was a ton of snow there.

lol i motor through snow w/ my winter tires on my spec. i havnt even got close to getting stuck and theres soooo much snow on my street. unstopable…

man winters do sooo much. Like night and day. If I were driving lots in the winter Id just stud my tires and run tubes. That would be amazing.

lol until u hit main asphalt streets and eat away ur studs.

rage_rman knows whats up. Winter rubber + LSD and you should be fine. Thats right its not just for road racing and drifting.

So a few of you guys drive 240’s in the winter? Winter is one of the main reasons im holding out on buying one.

i drove my 240 last winter. had some good winter tires on it and a couple sand bags and it was fine. only got stuck once or twice

Eagle Ultra Grip GW3’s = awesome winter tires at high speeds or in deep snow, these tires will take you anywhere. . . pretty $$ for a speed-rated/directional winter tire. . .
well worth it imo