RANTING FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

[quote=“hondaride22,post:31,topic:37136"”]

i hateee…

that i go to UB, which is gay, parking is ridic, and the one thing i shudnt have to deal with in class is (buried word)… and of course i got the 2 fucking (buried words) that sit behind me and like all of them they are ignorant pieces of shit and i would like to tie them to my muffler and ride in the woods with them. then ill make their half dead bodies dig their own grave and piss on them… and truly bury them. then put a watermelon on the site instead of a rose.

End / Rant

[/quote]

rant/ i cant stand white people who feel sweet calling people niggers and saying they wish they could kill them do harm to them in any way over the internet. i shall now continue the current trend of nyspeed intraweb hardassness and say come over to my house and bury me im just a dumb nigger and you dont have to worry i live in surburbia you can fit right in you piece or shit. get your momma’s titty out your mouth and be a fucking man and tell those niggers they are niggers and you’d love to murder them but since your a internet pussy you’ll continue to cry on nyspeed and clam up like a little bitch when the brothers sit behind you/end rant