Raptor 250 SE

thay would be a good race. i think the 80 will win and the '90 YZ80s arent even all that fast. the 93+ are when they started to get really fast. still, i think the 80 would win and i think you guys should do that race.

Haha nah thats ok man…I didnt buy my quad to go fast…Bought it to have a little fun on some trails…Thanks for the offer though

that’s cool.
It’s just that when I started reading this thread… it got me thinking…

Whats quicker?

If you change your mind and want a friendly race let me know. I can show you some great spots to ride come spring

just do it. now we are all wondering the outcome. haha

the 80 is a for sure win. i would rather see a race against a 65. i’ll let you run my kids kx65 against it as i’m way to big and heavy to do it.

How’s the rehab goin don?..you gonna be able to handle that 65?

blaster ftw-
seriously- mine goes good and don knows what hes talking about

the concussion deal is all good (my wife will say otherwise) i still get pains in my neck, i’m gonna go see a chiropractor soon. my wrist could be a problem. i’m sure the bones are healed, but the torn ligaments/tendons i don’t think are. it still bothers me and my 2 fingers are still swollen. i rode the bike for 2 minutes a few weeks ago around the yard. i don’t think the wrist is ready yet. thank god racing is still 3-4 months away.

Sounds like you still are a little banged up…hopefully you will be ready in 3 months!!!

and our pits will remain all suzuki for '08…sweet

Sounds good man