Rate how hard you work

most of this week was slow, but today its busier than shit. so its on anf off so ill rate myself as a 5

The harder my boss works…the harder I work but when he isn’t here…I just do my own thing most of day unless I have to meet with clients.

I always work hard, however when hard work comes easy does that still count? Anywho my shift doesn’t start til 230 now, and on top of it I have lots of free time during the day so while sitting in front of the computer, browsing is what gets done.

Sometimes a 10, sometimes a 2. I’d say on average about a 7.

before lunch I’m usually an 8-9 after 6-7…although I’ve had weeks of just 1

depends on the day of the week and what I’m working on what day… I’ve average 3 days of 3 or less, 1 that’s a 5-7 and one that’s a 9-11+… that’s a typical week but they vary. Mainly when other people get their damn jobs done so I can do mine and move my projects along… and waiting for parts to arrive from vendors for testing and such…

Yeah I definitely work close to a 10 at all times.

lol

[quote=“Z man,post:27,topic:29130"”]

lol

[/quote]

:bsflag: I used to have your job, god do I miss that place! :smiley:

[quote=“OfficerK,post:5,topic:29130"”]

about a 4 during summers, sometimes it bumps to 6, but winters its usually a 9-10+

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“Z man,post:27,topic:29130"”]

lol

[/quote]

LOL WHO TAUGHT YOU THE ESSENCE OF SLACKING AT UB

show some motherfucking respect :2fingers:

although i never did get caught sleeping in teh commuter lounge lol

sureshot! took “slacking” to a nearly untouchable level. Most of the time he was half asleep and slouched almost entirely under his desk. Not to mention leaving for lunch and not coming back most days.

Chino, I think, decided to entirely forego the process of coming to work but was mysteriously still here on his timesheets :lol:

about a 7… working at home is kind of a pain in the ass… too many distractions… but… I can work naked and type one handed … so its AWESOME

[quote=“sureshot!,post:30,topic:29130"”]

LOL WHO TAUGHT YOU THE ESSENCE OF SLACKING AT UB

show some motherfucking respect :2fingers:

although i never did get caught sleeping in teh commuter lounge lol

[/quote]

what did you do at UB?

[quote=“Z man,post:31,topic:29130"”]

Chino, I think, decided to entirely forego the process of coming to work but was mysteriously still here on his timesheets :lol:

[/quote]

Only a true master can pull that off :wave:

I seriously had intentions of working two jobs at the same time, was going to work in food service at UB while clocked in at the IT job, but figured someone might see me working down the hall and figure it out

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:32,topic:29130"”]

what did you do at UB?

[/quote]

we did zong’s current job, network support for the provost department… which mainly consisted of finding more hard drives to download the entire UB HUB onto, or outside playing home run derby in front of capen (which is where our offices were to make it even worse)

IT for the provosts office

word homerun derby was the motherfucking shit. right where everyone could see. :lol:

My days are NORMALLY easy, But then in a flash it could get really hard for a lil while. Pretty laid back though, can’t complain. Like tonight I’m in the car for 9 hours and get to pretty much do Anything I want.

i really dont do anything at work i look at nyspeed all day and get paid … ok and i take like 3 or 4 calls

7-10 in the morning depending and after lunch is alwaus like 3-4, unless busy then a 9-10 so i can get the fuck out on time

My work effort goes up to 11.

[quote=“redrum,post:24,topic:29130"”]

Sometimes a 10, sometimes a 2. I’d say on average about a 7.

[/quote]

:wstupid:

Except for 3 winter months, I seriously just take up space in the office. I sell 3% of my total sales in those 3 months. :smiley:

X…

Most of the time i’m at about an 8 or so for the daily average, but i’m leaving this job soon so its been about a 5 :slight_smile: Detailing is always a 10 though and i’m not lazy working 7 days a week :wink: