Rate how hard you work

if it’s slow and I’m milking the project… sometimes a 5-6. But honestly most of the time we have fires going on/deadlines to meet and working at a 9 or 10

The days of the week i work are at the very least 8s. Last night was a definate 10.
About 70 tickets came in, in 10 minutes. The entire restuarant was filled. It was one big clusterfuck.

this sucks.

9:20am and I’m already at a 3.

If im awake, i average a 8 or 9, but sometimes i do a consistent 4-5.

This one day… I pulled off a 10+ all day, it was insane. Literally, under 2 mins of slacking in a 6 hour work day. No breaks, just chugboxing. I was impressed.

oh sweet. an old thread.

i’m about an 8 now. that won’t last.

football season will be starting any minute. it’s going to become more hectic. that will go right into the holidays. that will make football season seem like a joke and become just insane.

EDIT: i don’t post from work.

Slowed down a bit over the summer so about a 5/10. Some days are busy and will do a bunch of stuff at once, other days just regroup and read news and some books on new software releases or manuals.

In the Fall and winter we do a lot of installs so running around a lot and working a lot of overtime so def a 10/10

I rated 7, but not hard work as in you need a lot of thought process. It’s hard work because I’m lifting cases of cartons a lot. It is not challenging one bit. And I need a challenging job! Ugh.

Im rockin a 1 right now…monsoon last night knocked out the phones.

I’ve literally been at work 4 hours/day for the past 2 months… doesn’t mean I do anythign during those 4 hours. – 1.

i actually did some work today but now i’m studying for class.

10 all summer, 10 all during school fAwQ

Thread title: Rate how hard you are

Poll: 1-10

I usually never look like I’m working hard, but that’s because my job isn’t very hard. Even when I mess around for an hour or so I still manage to get a lot of work done. But I’m the hardest worker at my job and it reflects in my paychecks.

I do just enough work to not get noticed lately so i’d say 4-5 all day. Just really bored with my current position and need something new.

~edit: we’ll see what happens when i start studying for my customs broker license in a couple months.

You guys have jobs?

No NYspeed for me at work and I am constantly busy as hell. I’d say 9 all day Mon-Thurs, then on Friday 9 from 8-2, 4 from 2-5 because I am just burned out.

Depends how buisy work is. if we’re really buisy then its a 10, I bust my ass, dont take breaks etc. If its not buisy…I find somewhere shady to take a nap…so then im in the negatives lol.

I’m always working hard it’s in my blood. If my regular work runs out I’m looking for something productive towards the company that is paying me for my time.

voted 10

At my old job it was a 10 everyday. New job ~6, sometimes 9-10 though.