rb power?

ok, so I have an rb20det in my car right now, but its just not torquey enough before boost. how can I remedy this? might it be cheaper to just go with an rb25 instead? or even the 26 as a long shot?and I won’t put in an sr either. thanks for the input

my rb was terrible off the line, appaently there pretty notorious for there lack of torque

supercharger should cure your low end torque problems.

swapped into s13 i take it… the iacv under plenum getting power??? check… when I wired mine in it wasnt… just make sure it is … mine was sorta so so… hooked that up and bamm new engine completely

they sound soooo gooooddddd.

For a g-note swap I wouldnt complain.

:lol: RB20s do have power off the line, as I remember from Kengi’s car, once they have a full 3" exhaust and FMIC they rip though. Check fuel pressure and AFR as well, it may be running rich or lean. I take it you have a Walbro as well, they tend to make RB’s run rich apparently so try an adjustable FPR. RB20’s have no excuse to be slow as they make about 190 ft-lbs of torque in stock form. `

Rb owns That is all.

One of the only motors to never leave Japan. (Well the UK in the later years doesn’t count)

I dunno, anything that it used in a flagship car seems to be pretty ooooookkkkkay. Otherwise I’m sure an SR would have been used in the Skyrine.

Skyline, technically JDM only till later years…therfore, RB, JDM only, catch my drift?

^^^RB’s fail compaired to JZ’s.

peace

only reason the 2jz is good is it is a 3L… that is all

get a ball bearing turbo.