RB25 swap questions.

I have just recently purchased a 1995 240sx. A friend of mine has a RB25 engine that he is willing to sell to me (with 5 speed tranny) along with alt, starter, ecu, intake, and all sensors. For $2000 CDN (with 28000km on both) He was going to swap into his s14 but ended up buying a 350z. I was just wondering if anyone has done this before? Is it a difficult swap? Is there anything else I need to do the swap? Is there any tips you could offer? Is that expensive for an RB25 w/ trans?

thats fairly cheap for a rb25. although your going to need just a touch more than the motorset. (clutser, mounts, driveshaft) its an easy swap but everyone makes it out to be harder than it realy is.

it’s not that hard i’ve done it before, bring it by my shop, my boss will take care of it he does good work affordably too, check out my rb25 winter beater

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32769

the rb swap is pretty straight forward. its best if u have the r33 xmember and shit. mount kits get cheaper everyday. just know u will need custom prop shaft and an upgraded fuel pump. and they are heavy so make sure u have a couple buddies around when it comes time to drop it in. i just did an rb25 neo into an s14 all thats left is the wiring