RC Car enthusiasts please enter

I should try carpet racing since thats what my car is really set up for

Raco jacrabbits are the shit! I had four of them in the past. I just loved the power of a weedwacker motor on a rc buggy.

I had a boat with a nitro converted weedwhacker motor. We would run it off our bass boat and the bass boat could hardley keep up.

Updated pics!!!

yah i owned that traxxas 1/5? scale buggy w. the lil chainsaw motor ha. Thing hauled ass, sounded badass but for the 1100 i believe i paid and the first ‘accident’ cost me a chunk of change.

Benny, i built it in highschool, for tech class, i built it for high speed and nothiing else, its a nitro motor, running on 65% thats race fuel for these. Dont call B.s on me, im more into this than my car. i do races around NYS and east coast. that mph can be verified by my dads friend who is a NYS trooper out of plattsburgh. it was July 23,2007 at exit 19, going north all the way to exit 26 on I87 i sat in the passenger side seat, while he drove the car, i drove my r/c car while he radared it.

O and BTW the worlds fastest r/c car is elecetric at 126.07 mph on 1 gear. not 2

wow you did a really good job on those bodies.

Then he’s a really shitty trooper, and I couldn’t imagine trying to drive and aim a gun at an rc car, on the northway no less…I won’t doubt it’s fast as hell, and that you made it…I had a couple parts cnc’d for my rc10b3, but either that story is bs or that man needs to lose his job. And you made it from exit 19 to exit 26 with an rc car going 94mph with TWO big nitro motors…hmmmmmmm

matter of fact it’s 134.4mph…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-65672744685880460&hl=en

and those are primarily custom chassis purpose built to be stable at those speeds, that are designed by people with engineering degrees, or engineer students, not some kid in tech playing with autocad and the new cnc machine.

I had a savage with the 2.0 but swapped a 2.5 and sold it cause it got boring…i miss jumping the shit outta it though

sry, meant to say RCCA (remote control cars of america) thats there offical record, theres other than hav passed the 140 mark electric and gas.

Well no degree here only, hours after class designing and making

Thanks. Im more show than go with my RC stuff. It just cost so much to make them fast. I had a bunch of carbonfiber goodies on my Pro3 then wrecked it. They have since discontinued the Pro3 and all the aftermarket stuff followed so I returned the chassis back to stock. You should see the wrecked body. I hit a park bench doing about 40-50mph. “eye radar” ::slight_smile:

now you guys are makeing me want a new stadium truck… :ninja…im goin to need some one to drive it with :lol

http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/10500/

I’ll piece my Savage back together and take it for a blast

I’ve wanted to get another buggy, I wish i could afford 1/8 scale

its really a waste of money…i can put the money into my car…but they are fun

anybody else? lets see some pics dammit!

yah if ever got back into it i would definetly get back into 1/8 scale buggies. Powerful,Strong,Race-able and bash-able out of the box hands down

i’ll post sum pix tomorrow then sum one can buy modded revo!!lol

i like the minis better now!!! ;D

Dude I had the ILLEST Kyosho Mini-Z…I raced em at that track in the CP mall :rofl over by Dick’s :rofl

we set up a track in the shop once a week and have race night!!

i tried to get a bunch of peeps from another forum to join in but no one seemed interested or replied. so left it alone…

so just me , my kid and a couple buddies have a couple beers and break shit.
u can fab up som pretty kool track shit in a fab shop LOL :nod