RC Car Thread

I can’t wait til the kid is older so I can justify building something RC and not feeling like I could have better spent the money lol. Until then ill go back to lurking in this thread :ninja

I have a 1/18 MRS4 Trueno running… I still have a FF03 EG Civic to finish, but the onroad cars have been on the back burner, due to real 1:1 car season lol. I really need to get some motivation for next year to make a small track in my back yard. Dirt cars are so much fun, Im working on building my second SC10B from ebay parts lol Have about $80 into it, and its nearly complete minus motor/esc, with mostly factory team parts. Still have that 1/5 scale gas buggy too, havent touched it this year really.

Build a track, I’ll bring my rally-modified (lifted and horribly abused) TL-01 and RC18T over. And the short course truck I haven’t bought yet.

I suppose I could piece together another 1/28 scale offroader as well (think miniz overland, but 4WD)

starting next Friday at science and hobby we will be having drift comps if anyone is interested we also have a face book page it capital district R/C drift club

^ 1/10 scale, or will there be 1/18 class?

1/10 scale so far