RC Car/Truck thread

Just finished this up

Was out yesterday practicing with my SC10, probably will be there thursday too.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh117/audiurs41994/truck.jpg

I saw you there…I had the lucas oil sc10. I had a bad night tho, burned out my charger and my spare battery connection broke so I left early. I just bought my charger less than 2 months ago and it burned up already, I’m going to see if they will get me another one.

Nice! Reminds me of my old tamiya bruiser I had years ago that I was doing a custom f-350 build using the juggernaut 2 hard body, springs and everything to give it a nice lift and look detailed as possible.

TTT I will be heading out to the track tonight. On my way back from my bike ride I stopped and picked up a new charger since mine shit the bed a few months ago. I returned mine to get it replaced under warranty.

Almost an hour later and I just broke my car. If it’s not one thing its another. I was messing around in the yard and hit the ground too hard.

This is the end result:

Looks like I’m headed back to the store to get some replacement parts.

SNAP that sucks

I will not be out there for awhile, im playing with the real race car now that its nice out

If I wanted to get into this next winter, what’s “the” class to race in?

Short Course Trucks are popular for indoor, and stadium trucks

x2 on the short course trucks. Sucks, they had no chassis in stock for me. I had to order one which I won’t get until next Tuesday. I did get one part I needed. I guess I will devour my mighty and get to work disassembling.

Anyone into this still? I’m looking to maybe buy a used Nitro car/truck if anyone has anything they want to sell. Also interested in parts.

Wahoo shoot me a text. I have my Nitro Rustler with and extra pipe and wheels(I have street and off road tires) and 2 bodies. I also have a “New” Nitro 4-Tec. It only has 2 tanks of fuel through it.

i have a Hpi rs4 that i bought on here a long while back. has 3 different bodies updated to a lot of aluminum parts and 3 sets of tires. with bags of extra parts to almost build a new car.its the older belt driven version with pull start but has never let me down. if your at all interested ill pull it outa storage and take a few picks and maybe a vid of it running. would prob ask 175ish

I’m always down for some backyard bashing.

ill sell my team associated rc10gt … ill take $100 … has a .15 motor …

rechargeable glow plug,and battery pack for the car … and ill throw in a charger and batts for the remote

Stupid cars today…
https://youtu.be/R0DMa8seF9w

Kids are spoiled. No 5 miniute run times, no crystal swaping…

^ I love it! I grew up with all the old tech, now everything i have can be hooked up to a laptop/smart phone to change/see throttle curve, brake curve, timing, mph, rpm, launch control, lipo cutoff etc…

Here is my latest project with the new wide body i painted.

Baja 5t with a 30.5 cc port polish race motor, piped, HD axles, turtle clutch, and a bunch of other crap.