Re-Fucking-diculous

Main Street may be about to get its own gigantic bailout. Rumors are running wild from Washington to Wall Street that the Obama administration is about to order government-controlled lenders Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to forgive a portion of the mortgage debt of millions of Americans who owe more than what their homes are worth. An estimated 15 million U.S. mortgages – one in five – are underwater with negative equity of some $800 billion.

http://blogs.reuters.com/james-pethokoukis/2010/08/05/an-august-surprise-from-obama/

Cliffs: be responsible, get fucked by your government

This is great news! Free groceries, free cell phones, and now free houses! I love America

Hurry up and buy!

sure hopes this never comes to fruition.

sure am glad most of you stupid assholes voted for Obama… THANKS AGAIN

Keep voting for Democrats Faggots…

Gimme dem Obama Bux!

This started under Clinton and got even worse under Bush. Obama inherited all this shit. Fuck off with that bullshit.

I voted for that one broad

OHHHHH i see… bush’s fault… right.

i didn’t see in the snippet where it said the clinton or bush administration… this is his ‘solution’ to his inheritance and is what is fundamentally wrong… so fuck off with the blind faith and HOPE bullshit… it’s not working.

Even if it was a leftover from a previous administration, this isn’t the way to try and turn things around. Just build the empire Obama wants, then leave a bigger mess when he’s gone.

x2

Sit on a dick, you retarded cunt. Blame yourself for the laughable candidates pitted against Obama-Biden; John McCain was ten years past his prime, and Sarah Palin is Sarah Palin.

And to be perfectly clear, many people, over decades, are to blame, from all parts of the political spectrum. Credit has replaced savings in our culture. Of course debt forgiveness isn’t fair, but we’ll end up with spiralling property values as foreclosures increase.

i can see russia from my house

I voted for Ross Perot.

I voted for darkstar, because I’d rather have a president who sucks cock than one who sucks down KFC

Stay classy. You want to toss a grape soda reference in there too? Your wit impresses.

and grape soda with watermelon

do you really know me to be a “blind faith” kinda guy?

I hate this as much as the next guy, but you can’t really blame a guy THAT much for making an unpopular decision when he’s stuck between a rock and a hard place.