Real Estate

This is just a thread I’m going to attempt to keep up to date with all our listings.

If you have questions about listing or buying, or know anyone who does, give me a PM or call me.

I can set you up with people to preapprove anyone aswell.

Current Listings

http://crmls.fnismls.com/publink/default.asp?GUID=aba16182-524a-45c7-b6da-f25bd87b5a90&Report=Yes

Again, if you don’t see what you are looking for there I can find it elsewhere.

Also, if your currently a homeowner I have some stuff that may help you if you plan on doing any updating or remodeling. Let me know :slight_smile:

hey if u need remodelers gemme a call or pm me my step dad does it were fully insured and will beat neone’s price

A guy is suppose to be calling me sometime today or tomorrow about starting on my bathroom this weekend. If he stiffs me then I may contact you.

It currently is completely gutted (no floor, walls, or ceiling)

just get to work man! that shit is easy!

Word, I used to do general contracting for years. I’m not insured but i’d definitely be willing to take the job if you can’t find anyone or don’t want to tackle it yourself.

do you know whats easier?

… writing a check

wat do u need done the hole bathroom?

yup… I completely gutted it.

What is your companies name? Send me a pm we can have a talk.

What is the process to buy land in other countries?

Also curious about owning parcels of land in other states, where you don’t have residency.

SUCKS!

Care to elaborate?

Also looking at about 2 acre commercial or industrial property, paved or unpaved, the more secluded the better between Albany and Schenectady.

YO kid I pm’ed you