REAL TALK - laser hair removal

its not about metro / retro or whatever you said, and not too much about caring its more about the fact i hate hair on my body dude lol its like a runny nose…

Be a man, rub it with sand paper.

Gt5 cars —> WiiDevi7

i tried to send you a beetle from my forza to GT5

let me know if u get it

lol Sweet. I sent you a Pontiac Aztec. Its matte pink.

see GT5 would be that gay to waste time modeling and scripting an AZTEC for the game… wtf

EDIT: just got on forza a minute after posting this and saw your aztec, tried to accept it and i fucking got banned from xbox live

wtf what for?

Nair bath.

Problem solved.

Next problem - pesky nails keep growing - how to stop them.

mine never grow im constantly ripping them off so much they are usually bleeding, same with scabs

:rofl

It hurts a bit, had it done on my neck/throat area. Spent like $1k, it pretty much grew back.

It would hurt like hell on your balls.

The closer your skin color is to your hair the more it will burn your skin. The darker the hair the more power the laser needs to burn it.

You. did. not.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

lol yeah a while ago. I can never get a close shave so I tried it. I don’t ever want a huge beard anyway.

Vlad is a hairy dude eh…

Send me cars on GT5 - JVGM

REAL TALK BRAH

UGH. Guys getting laser hair removal/electrolysis is just odd. My Ex…whom some of you may know but I’ll keep the name private did this to his entire body. It was just plain odd, when I think of a guy, I’m thinking about hairy legs/chest/etc. Feels extremely feminine and is just a turn off IMO.

totally understandable, but what I think is more odd is when guys will make choices because of your input… i want hair removal because i hate hair on my balls, my ass and most of all my mo fuckin chest hahaa

im doing it for me, i never got complaints about a hairy ass or chest and i usaully keep my balls trimmed anyways… even if i did… it is what it is not a big deal … its just for me

Worst visuals ever ITT

Can I get some Forza credits? Pretty please?

My brothers girlfriends sister does it and did it on my brother. My brother said it hurts like a bitch.

In for next thread from Dave:

Title: So yeah… I got the laser hair removal done

Message: So this chick that was doing the work was MAAAAAAAADDDDD hot. All I was doing was looking at her boobs.

Thennnnnnn she kept catching me look at them and she was gettttinn PISSSSED.

BITCH slipped with the laser and cut my left nut OFF! WTF, CRAZY SHIT HUHHHH???

Insert random quote here:

MAAADDD CRAZY YO, MEE TOO!!! WTF

Insert another quote here:

FFFFUCK I know right… Guns and shit, right!