Really neat build

early 2002 + s14 = :drool:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,268147/postdays,0/postorder,asc/topic_view,/start,0/

There are actually several '02’s with turbo’d S14s in the sub 10 second 1/4 mile range, and a couple guys that club race NA ones. Fairly popular swap believe it or not.

i believe it. whats not to love? light weight, high power…

but why would you need boost it? i would think that a na s14 in a 2002 would be more than enough power…

Drag racing guys shrug

NA would be plenty for me.

neat. the only thing I would change is the position of the exhaust and i wouldn’t have covered the trunk boards in vinyl but rather left them stained wood :pimp:

jam,
My grandpa has a 2002 sittin in his storage garage… real wood dash…has barley any miles on it…also the paint is like a baby blue? I’ll take some pics of it tomorrow

are these things worth much?

a tii or a turbo is worth some cash…a base model isn’t really

I don’t even care about the engine, thats one hell of a meticulous. The last time I seen such a clean and thorough build is when some rally team COMPLETELY took down an old (celica?) and went through every friggin bolt.

the guy in that thread said he is taking every single piece of hardware and having it refinished/gold cad coated?

and tyler… pull it out. buy an s14 or an m20 and swap that shittt

I wish I had the time and patience to do something like that. I love threads like that.

love it.

Brian