rear trailing arm bushings.. 96 teg

i was looking at my teg and i remember someone tony saying his rear trailing gave out… well i put mine up on the rack and took a look… kinda reminds me of a motor mount because of the size… but there torn… car handles good but ill buy a kit before i wreck for no reason… any input on this?

I dont think that honda offers the bushing seperate from the trailing arm.

If you plan on daily driving the car you might wanna stay away from the the Energy Suspension bushings. I have heard alot of complaints of them constantly binding.

Ive heard great things about the Mugen bushings. The Mugen kit will cost you about 120-130 bux a pair.

Kings Motorsports has them for 114 a set. http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=37

i think honda does have them but the mugen ones are the same if not a few dollars more in price.so i would just recommend getting the mugen ones.

i agree with tony about the energy suspension bushing for the trailing arm(the rest of the bushing work good), they do bind and some times crack and fall apart.

yea i think thats total bullshit. Ive installed a ton of bushings in the rear arms with no problems. I think someone just fucked up and didnt tighten a bolt and blames it on the bushing.