Recently acquired 99 Hardtop 6 speed formula .

thanks , ive never heard of this guy before , i guess another tuner to look at , did you have yours done there.

I think my goals for this car are traps of 115 on street tires. My brothers did 112 with no internal work , ls6 intake , slp maf , slp bellows, 373 gears , tune , kooks headers with catted y and slp cat back . 373 at the wheels. so i think with a cam id get the 115 and be happy .

nope but hes guna tune my camaro and mayb my ws6 wen its done. hes a friend of mine, good smart guy.

Very nice pickup. What mods does it have so far.

LOL yah cause Redlines numbers are right HAHA

BTW, 348rwhp for a 2010 SS with those mods sound dead on. They are a IRS setup, not a straight axle like ours. Also, depending on what motor it has, the LS3 or the L99, 340-360rwhp for those mods are accurate

also, I would rather have a LOWER number, and a faster car…then a Higher number and a slower car…but thats just me :wink:

I did 111mph with just Hooker long tubes and pacesetter Y pipe. Stock rear end, stock tune, stock SLP catback and stock intake. RL has never touched mine :wink:

116 took a cam.

Friendly warning from some one who dealt with redline and I would seriously consider other tuners unless you are planning on spending 20+grand at redline

also, I wouldnt even think about getting it tuned until you get a cam/heads on there because you will NEED a tune then anyways. Getting a tune for just bolt on’s will be a waste of money if your planning on internal mods in the future…

fuckkkkk redline dude , jennings did my car man and it was dead on . a little low but only a few but the tune was right . ill also vouch for coppola as i work part time for him lolol , i only said jennings seein as your up his way . anthony has 30+ yrs in a gm dealer and has had many reliable /street safe 9 sec cars

I am getting a tune , the car has headers and full exhaust and came from texas and i dont know if its ever been tuned so i wanna be sure its got a good tune .

waste of money with hardly any mods but its your car!

see jeff, i bump your thread and it blows up son!. lol.

i told you bout redline…but hey do what you do brosef. still love the car though.

how fast are these things anyway?

probably slower than my daily driver . My brothers 00 ta with lid , full exhaust, tune , slp maf , slp bellows ,3.73s and ls6 intake was trapping 112 .

Ill be at the valley to see what it does.

its a turd…

we can run them in the summer henry the formy vs your mr2 or whatever you decide to get.

i have a new ride…still wont compete with the formy. its more of a baller/winter assult machine. should have it on the road by monday…i hope.

awesome what did you get