Recommend me a contractor for cinder block wall basement repair

My Aunt has a house that needs some basement repair.
A wall has started to bow, and since she has not been in the basement for 12 years, she never noticed.

I would guess that it’s a few inches inward at the center of the wall. I’m not sure what the fix is, but my brother asked a house flipper (yes he can be a moron)
and the flipper said $35,000 for the repair, and offered 35k for the house… LOL

I assume that means it’s probably a 10-15k repair.

Anyone have any structural work done and have a recommendation?

Is this the entire wall? Is the outside of the wall accessible by heavy equipment?

I had 4 foundation cracks repaired by Franks and have been more than pleased with their work, professionalism and cost.

Looks like they do full repair services as well, but I can’t vouch for that personally.
http://www.franksservices.com/foundation/

I’d start by calling Rick Polarski, 716-583-1411. He did our estimate and has called me pretty much once a year since to make sure I was still happy with the work.

Franks
PJK

Those are the only guys I have experience with. Both were smaller jobs though. A bowing wall NEEDS to be corrected from the exterior. Do not accept some BS interior solution with weep holes and Pilasters.

There are methods to “brace” a bowing block wall but replacement needs to be done by a block contractor. Let me see if the guy who is doing my chimney can do something like this. He was rebuilding a block wall near my house but it was more above grade.

Yea but I would never buy a house that was fixed in this method. doing it the right way by excavating the outside and repleacing the entire foundation wall wont even be noticed when done right. Cost of materials is less, just more hours in excavating and supporting the house while the new wall is built.

I agree, just sayin.

The wall in question is on the back yard and accessible with the exception of a tree.

It does look pretty shitty. There is a 1/4 gap in the center.