Recommend shop for supra work

Hey guys I’ve been having troubles with my 1jz swap in my supra. I was wondering if anybody can recommend one of the shops on here. Somebody that knows a lot about supra engines and is good with troubleshooting. The car has a problem with what seems like weak spark. I’m running a stinger standalone system that also needs to be tuned.

Get the car to innovative…the mechanic there helped me a ton with my 7mgte and knows the car good.

Thats where I’m thinking about going. The car was running good then I started fouling plugs about once a day. With the plugs out of the car you can see the spark is really weak and jumps all over the plug. Replaced all the coils have checked other small items, but nothing.

Def. give them a ring.

innovative has done work on plenty of supras

I guess I’ll have to give them a call first then. Anybody have any complaints about them. I was already at a shop in lake placid to tune it, before I found out tunning was not the problem. The guy didn’t know shit and didn’t want to listen to anything that I told him. Wouldn’t let me in his dyno room to show him how to work the program and wouldn’t look into the problem. Needless to say I’m not allowed there anymore and had to trailer the car home.

Innovative :tup:

+5 for Send Inn-Tune a PM, or better yet call them Monday - see if they wanna tackle it.

yeah, I’ll give them a call. Nobody has any good shops around syracuse area.