recommendations: flooring

Working on a floor quote for a customer right now. I need more info. I may be able to take the extra off his hands.

yea share the information please…

woops, forgot which home depot. i dunno if he went to the one in the falls on his way home from work or if he went to the location in lockport. give the stores a call and ask i guess…second person info here lol if i see him ill ask which one

Did you end up doing this yet? How did it turn out

If anybody ever needs soe help with installing hardwood flooring I do it for a living and will be more then happyto help. I actually really enjoy installing because i really is like artwork. Keep me in mind, will wrk for beer and food lol.

Nope, wife and I are still shopping on colors and exactly where to buy…

typically the pieces come in a small medium large size that you need to be sure you stagger randomly…which makes for MORE annoying cuts but some bit cuts you can use to start you next row…always starting with a fresh piece will give you a horrble TEETH like look…idk what to call it but def make it random or youll start to see a bad pattern.

Little update… we purchased the flooring finally. Only reason it took this long, because the wife wanted to get the baby furniture first, then decide on a color/flooring. So with that said we went with Lumber Liquidators and purchased the tool kit (hammer block, pry bar, and spacers.) I plan on tackling it possibly Friday, but first need to finish the closet first. Will update with pictures of before and after…

Sweet :tup:

Oneslowdsm helped me install over 1k sqft of hardwood in my house. Anyone interested in a quick and professional install at a very reasonable price should hllr at him.

^Awesome.

@Oneslowdsm do you do any refinishing or repair?

depends on what kind of repair work is needed, pm me some pictures if possible. As for refinishing I can do it… but hate it lol. I work at MP Caroll hardwood and our sanding crew is amazing, I would call them and set something up honestly.

Got some areas where the carpet was (before we moved in) that looks kinda bad, also a couple small planks that buckled near the cabinets. Small damage nothing too bad…will PM some pics tonight. Thanks!

Well finished the floor this past weekend… at work now, but I shall upload my progress pictures… stay tuned!!

And I am very happy with the results!!! Thanks for the advice too!