Recommended powder coater?

I have a couple wrought iron railings at my house that I want to have sand blasted and powder coated as part of the major remodel we’re doing. They were originally painted a cream white and several years back I scuffed them up and spray painted them black. Of course over the years the black has chipped off and looks pretty shitty with the white showing so I’d like to get them blasted back to metal and given a nice strong powder coat. The longest one is probably 10’ or 11’ long, but I can get an exact measurement later.

I’d be curious to know of a good Powder Coater for wheels. Looking to possibly have 4 17" wheels powder coated.
I know I’ve seen suggestions for “The Lab North America”

Paging @juicedz4 since he’s getting stuff powder coated in his build thread all the time.

1 Like

I use a local industrial place in Palmyra, which isnt too convenient.

As for who can do a long railing in buffalo there must be a bunch of places. :man_shrugging:

For wheels Id highly recommend NBP on Staten Island https://nicksblastingandpolishing.com/. Nick does some amazing work. But if they are just something run of the mill and you dont need anything brushed or polished etc id prob just take them somewhere local to save shipping.

Dan

Just considering getting AP2v1 Wheels and having them powder coated. Nothing fancy. I just haven’t found a nice set of wheels I want for the Honda that doesn’t require fender rolling. The AP2v1’s look good, fit the bill and specs for what I’m in the market for.

Yeah, when I search around I see several options, but always prefer to see if anyone has experience with someone. Definitely not worth hauling them to Palmyra though.

What about Filthy Habits Fabrication… I can never recall his name.

Hes doing powder coating and shit now.

Dan

1 Like

I’ll take a look into that, thank you!

1 Like

Jay is his name. Idk why I can never fn remember.

fhf_fab on IG

Dan

1 Like

I did the same thing at our old house. I had old Dutchmen do it. Good price, and that’s kind of their gig…

1 Like

Nice. Really close by too. Going to get some measurements tonight and give them a call tomorrow.