Red Bull Drifting on Speed TV today@4PM

Sunday Afternoon 12/21/08 @ 4:00 pm
Monday Overnight 12/22/08 @ 3:00 am
Tuesday Afternoon 12/23/08 @ 2:00 pm

Long Beach, Calif. – December 17, 2008 – The highly anticipated Red Bull Drifting World Championship program will air this Sunday, December 21 on SPEED at 1 PM (PST). The 1 hour episode will feature all of the highlights of the largest drifting event in history that took place on November 15-16 at the Port of Long Beach.

Relive the competition as 17 past and present drifting champions from the top drifting organizations in the world were brought together by Formula DRIFT for the inaugural Red Bull Drifting World Championship. Watch as the competitors slide sideways at speeds over 100 mph and within inches of the wall to battle for the largest prize purse in drifting history and the title of Drifting World Champion.

State of the art technology was used to capture each intense round of competition to take drift programming to the next level. The Red Bull Drifting World Championship program was shot in HiDef and is the first drifting show to incorporate the use of 16 mm video to vividly capture each dramatic moment of the event. The use of an “Ultimate Arm,” often used in Hollywood for specialized vehicle photography, was utilized for a dramatic opening sequence while aerial helicopter footage will showcase the unique venue and spectacular head-to-head action.

“With this level of technology and resources used for this event we were able to capture, cut, edit and deliver the single greatest drifting program ever,” said Ryan Sage, vice president of marketing and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “This is one episode of drift programming that fans will not want to miss.”

word, i might have to check this out if i can peel myself away from the computer.

Well it beats all the stupid tuner/nascar/auction shows they play all winter, still isn’t a good race though

ill probably dvr this while i watch the bills get their ass kicked by the broncos.

is there any way i can watch this on a computer ??? im at my sisters appt and shes got basic cable:gay2:

DVR set thanks

X…

u know i watched it! fucking 100mph drift!!! insane! bout time someone stepped up n built a purpose built drift track. sucks its all the way in FL.

the entry speeds were sickening. I loved seeing them lock up the rear at 100 then just powering it through. They were definitely getting wreckless trying to impress the judges. Thought for sure that Dai in the white GTO was gonna win. that car looks pretty hard to drift. Seemed to like the car was really hard to push sideways towards the end of his drifts.

pretty sure that event was in California.

I wanted tanner to win lol, he’s got an amazing set up on that 350

which 350 is tanner’s? The black RockStar right?

yeah, he’s got a solid team/car plus some serious skills. Two time back to back FD championship too

yeah, he looked real good. Can’t remember who he went against when he was eliminated, but I remember it being a tough match.

I have a soft spot for the 350Zs.

Speed Tv Right now 1pm until 2pm

:frowning: wtf i wanna watch it uggggg

well after 15 minutes… they started racing…

YEa this is pretty gay…

Back to the Rolex 24 hour

Where do you get speed tv?

you turn it on your tv… are you a fucking moron or something?

I wish they’d put the Red Bull BC-One on television, what the hell.

I wish the course is longer. I felt like by the time they got a good rhythm going, the race was over.