RED CONVERTER

I recently changed my spark plug wires on my 1990 240sx. I originally had yazaki wires on it and bought NGK wires and installed them. I misfired my mixing up my wires with wrong cylinders a couple times and after I started driving my car I noticed my converter started making noises repetitively and it feels like the exhaust system is not working correctly.

My muffler doesn't make proper sound and exhaust system is shaking mildly. It feels like the exhaust system got cut or something towards the engine, I'm not to sure. 

Anyone got any ideas?

make sure you have your wires in the proper order. you could still be missfiring. check for exhaust leaks. if you can get under your car or you can reach your catalytic converter give it a good hit. if it rattles and its not your heat sheild then i would say your cat is blown.

i know with my cousins car when his coilpack went and he started missfiring and his cat got blown to shit. dont know why that happened but someone on here can probably clear that up.

thanks. are 91 240sx spark plug wires totally differnt from the 90 240sx? and if the engine is swapped from the ka-d to kade how can u tell?

There will be DE under the hood instead of the E.

engines are totally different i did some more research and the design looks different. thanks tho